A mix of materials makes our Contour wall hook a beautiful and durable storage solution. A solid steel post and spherical walnut hook are designed for easy installation so you can create a functional, ideal storage solution.
We partner with artisans and workshops across the country
Details of Contour Wall Hooks - Set of Two
- Dimensions: 2" diameter 3.5"d
- Installation: mounting plate
- Includes: screws, drywall anchors; allen wrench
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 898407
- See all photos
- Material: walnut See full material details
- Finish: oiled
- Material Description: Walnut adds timeless depth and character to your room. Even after walnut is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New walnut starts as a dark chocolate brown and beautifully ages to lighter brown or honey color over time.
- Secondary Material: steel See full material details
- Finish: powder-coat
- Color: graphite
- Material Description: Steel is exceptionally durable and eco-friendly thanks to its ability to be made from recycled material and then recycled again at the end of the products life. Artisans hand-craft the steel using innovative technology and age-old techniques to shape the steel into pieces of almost any shape and size.
List of parts
- Contour wall hook
- mounting plate
- machine screw
- wall anchor
- set screw
- Allen wrench (included)
- #2 Phillips screwdriver
- power drill
- 1/16” drill bit
Note: The maximum recommended load for this product is 30 pounds. If you are mounting this wall hook to a surface other than drywall, or if you are uncertain about assembly, please contact a professional for help with installation.
- Hold the mounting plate to your wall in the desired location. Use a pencil to mark your wall through the center hole inside the mounting plate tube.
- With a power drill, use a 1/16” drill bit to drill a pilot hole at your mark. Then use a screwdriver or drill to drill the wall anchor in fully. Be sure to drill the anchors in fully so they are flush with the wall before continuing to the next step.
- Place and hold the mounting plate over the wall anchor so the center hole aligns with the wall anchor. Using a #2 Phillips screwdriver, insert the machine screw through the mounting plate and into the wall anchor. Tighten the screw fully until the mounting plate is flush and firmly mounted to the wall. (Figure 1)
- Slide the Contour hook over the mounting plate tube. Tighten the set screw through the small hole in the Contour hook with the provided Allen wrench. (Figure 1)
Start to Finish
We treat you the way we would like to be treated, from shopping and ordering to delivery and long-term service.
More than 90% of our products are manufactured in America using quality U.S. and imported materials. Working with family-owned companies around the country allows us to bring you the best craftsmanship and fastest delivery with the least environmental impact. It also means you get furniture with a story you'll be proud to share.
Free design services
Our Design Associates put their product expertise and passion for home design into helping you create a functional and inspiring space. Their design help is always available to you for free.
The best price every day
We set our prices on December 26 and guarantee them for a full year so you can take the time you need to find the pieces that work for you. No discount codes, no flash sales. We give you our best price every day.
Unlimited Items for
One Flat Rate
Receive unlimited items for $89 within 100 miles of our stores or $129 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Small accessories ship for free via UPS.
Our respectful Delivery Associates take care of every detail. Furniture arrives fully assembled and is placed exactly where you want it with no packaging left behind.
Free Returns and Exchanges
We offer free return or exchange delivery service on any item you buy from us. We understand that it can take a few days to a few weeks to determine if your new furniture will work for you. We encourage you to return or exchange items in a timely manner because damage or wear will result in an adjustment to your final refund.
We stand behind the quality of our products and the prices we charge. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know. We’re here to help.