The Marlo storage bed features the same distinctive silhouette as our original version, but with a hidden storage drawer that pulls out from the foot of the bed. Generously sized, the drawer is a smart storage solution to help conquer clutter in kids' rooms.See the full Marlo collection
We partner with artisans and workshops across the country
Details of Marlo Twin Storage Bed
- Dimensions: 46"w 85"d 46"h
- Headboard Height: 47"h
- Footboard Height: 12"h
- Floor to Bottom of Mattress: 11"h
- Underbed Clearance: 46"w 63.75"d 2"h
- Mattress Space: 39.5"w 75.75"d
- Construction: benchmade, fully padded hardwood frame with reinforced joinery
- Drawer Detail: full-extension ball-bearing glides; extends 33"
- Drawer Interior: (1) 37"w 36"d 5"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Includes: complete bed frame and mattress support system; mattress not included
- Mattress Support: slats; eliminates the need for a box spring or foundation; platform boards available for mattresses requiring a solid surface
- Mattress Support Details: 10 steel 2"w 1"h slats
- Considerations: bed designed for a mattress only; box spring not recommended; mattress height of 13" or shorter creates the ideal bed proportions; shop our mattresses for a perfect fit
- Assembly: delivery includes assembly Instructions for future reference
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 179205
- See all photos
- Fabric: Flint cement See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
- Fabric Description: Exclusive to Room & Board, Flint looks like heathered wool but offers high performance. Woven from polyester, this durable fabric resists stains and fading. Soft and comfortable, Flint adds a classic elegance to any room in your home.
More items in the Marlo Collection
Start to Finish
We treat you the way we would like to be treated, from shopping and ordering to delivery and long-term service.
More than 90% of our products are manufactured in America using quality U.S. and imported materials. Working with family-owned companies around the country allows us to bring you the best craftsmanship and fastest delivery with the least environmental impact. It also means you get furniture with a story you'll be proud to share.
Free design services
Our Design Associates put their product expertise and passion for home design into helping you create a functional and inspiring space. Their design help is always available to you for free.
The best price every day
We set our prices on December 26 and guarantee them for a full year so you can take the time you need to find the pieces that work for you. No discount codes, no flash sales. We give you our best price every day.
Unlimited Items for
One Flat Rate
Receive unlimited items for $89 within 100 miles of our stores or $129 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Small accessories ship for free via UPS.
Our respectful Delivery Associates take care of every detail. Furniture arrives fully assembled and is placed exactly where you want it with no packaging left behind.
Free Returns and Exchanges
We offer free return or exchange delivery service on any item you buy from us. We understand that it can take a few days to a few weeks to determine if your new furniture will work for you. We encourage you to return or exchange items in a timely manner because damage or wear will result in an adjustment to your final refund.
We stand behind the quality of our products and the prices we charge. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know. We’re here to help.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).