With its solid wood construction and a design reminiscent of a simpler time, our Pepin kids' bed is crafted by New York artisans and offers a classic look that transitions from toddler to teen.
This bed features a mattress platform made of wood slats, eliminating the need for a box spring or foundation. We recommend a mattress height of 13 inches or shorter to achieve the ideal bed proportions. Shop our mattresses for a perfect fit.See the full Pepin collection
We partner with artisans and workshops across the country
Details of Pepin Twin Bed
- Dimensions: 42w 79d 42h
- Headboard Height: 41.75"h
- Footboard Height: 28"h
- Floor to Bottom of Mattress: 13"h
- Underbed Clearance: 41.75"w 75"d 11"h
- Mattress Space: 39"w 75"d
- Includes: complete bed frame and mattress support system; mattress not included
- Mattress Support: slats; eliminates the need for a box spring or foundation; platform boards available for mattresses requiring a solid surface
- Mattress Support Details: 12 solid wood 3.25"w .75"h slats
- Bed Considerations: bed designed for a mattress only; mattress height of 13" or shorter creates the ideal bed proportions; box spring not recommended
- Bed Assembly: delivery includes assembly
- Product Origin: made in New York
- Item Number: 037641
- Wood: cherry See material details
- Finish: lacquer
More items in the Pepin Collection
Why Room & Board?
When you shop with Room & Board, you choose:
Our goal is to provide a positive customer experience by supporting you throughout the entire shopping experience. We stand behind the quality of our products and the prices we charge. If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know.
More than 90% of our assortment is made by American craftspeople. We seek out companies that share our passion for design, natural materials and quality construction right here at home.
Sales aren't part of our business model. We simply offer our best value every day. No discount codes. No holiday weekend sales. Just the knowledge you're paying the same fair price as everyone else.
Our Design Associates have a passion for helping you find the right furniture and accessories for your home. We offer complimentary design services and expert advice in our stores, over the phone and online.
Your satisfaction is our priority. If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know. We're here to help.
Our Delivery Associates take care of every detail from assembly and careful placement of your new furniture to removing packaging from your home. Receive unlimited items for one flat rate, and free delivery on returns and exchanges.
Returns and Exchanges
We understand that it can take a few days or a few weeks to determine if your new furniture will work for you. We encourage you to return or exchange products in a timely manner because damage or wear may result in an adjustment to your final refund. We don't charge a delivery fee for returns or exchanges within the 48 contiguous states. However, original delivery charges are not refundable.