The simple and bold design of the Piper kids' bed is a modern look that you and your kids will enjoy for years to come. Made in Minnesota, it's hand-welded from stainless steel and showcases subtle weld marks and unique color variations. Wood veneer panels lend a striking contrast to the steel and keep pillows and bedding in place.See the full Piper collection
We partner with artisans and workshops across the country
Details of Piper Twin Bed with Wood Panels
- Dimensions: 40"w 80"d 36"h
- Headboard Height: 36"h
- Footboard Height: 20"h
- Floor to Bottom of Mattress: 11.5"h
- Underbed Clearance: 40"w 76"d 10"h
- Mattress Space: 39"w 76"d
- Frame Width: 2"w
- Includes: complete bed frame and mattress support system; mattress not included
- Mattress Support: slats; eliminates the need for a box spring or foundation; platform boards available for mattresses requiring a solid surface
- Mattress Support Details: 10 steel 2"w 1"h slats
- Considerations: bed designed for a mattress only; mattress height of 13" or shorter creates the ideal bed proportions; box spring not recommended
- Assembly: delivery includes assembly
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Item Number: 516932
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great design
- No box spring needed
- Quality construction
- Best For Any Room
Customer comments about Piper Full Bed with Wood Panels:
This bed is beautifully made and beautiful to look at. The quality is excellent. I love the look of the stainless steel with the wood.
- I live in a:
- This product is used in my:
- Kids’ room, Perfect For Any Room
More items in the Piper Collection
Why Room & Board?
When you shop with Room & Board, you choose:
Our goal is to provide a positive customer experience by supporting you throughout the entire shopping experience. We stand behind the quality of our products and the prices we charge. If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know.
More than 90% of our assortment is made by American craftspeople. We seek out companies that share our passion for design, natural materials and quality construction right here at home.
Sales aren't part of our business model. We simply offer our best value every day. No discount codes. No holiday weekend sales. Just the knowledge you're paying the same fair price as everyone else.
Our Design Associates have a passion for helping you find the right furniture and accessories for your home. We offer complimentary design services and expert advice in our stores, over the phone and online.
Your satisfaction is our priority. If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know. We're here to help.
Our Delivery Associates take care of every detail from assembly and careful placement of your new furniture to removing packaging from your home. Receive unlimited items for one flat rate, and free delivery on returns and exchanges.
Returns and Exchanges
We understand that it can take a few days or a few weeks to determine if your new furniture will work for you. We encourage you to return or exchange products in a timely manner because damage or wear may result in an adjustment to your final refund. We don't charge a delivery fee for returns or exchanges within the 48 contiguous states. However, original delivery charges are not refundable.