The Chase loft bed is Minnesota-made from durable steel and is hand-welded for extra strength. Chase's clean, versatile design gives you the flexibility to tuck a twin bed, reading nook, desk or study spot underneath the loft. Because this loft has a ladder design on both ends of the bed, you can position it anywhere in the room.Choose from a variety of powder-coated colors to make Chase your own. Our Chase loft bed meets or exceeds all U.S. requirements fo the CPSC and voluntary standards of ASTM.See the full Chase collection
We partner with artisans and workshops across the country
Details of Chase Twin Loft Bed
- Dimensions: 42"w 80"d 71"h
- Headboard Height: 70.75"h
- Footboard Height: 70.75"h
- Floor to Bottom of Mattress: 58"h
- Mattress Space: 39"w 76"d
- Construction: benchmade natural steel frame with hand-welded joinery
- Open Space: (1) 40"w 76"d 57"h
- Safety Certifications: meets or exceeds CPSC requirements and ASTM standards See more
- Safety Guidelines: maximum mattress height of six inches for upper and lower bunks See more
- Includes: Complete loft bed frame, guardrails, ladder and mattress support; mattress not included
- Mattress Support: slats; eliminates the need for a box spring or foundation
- Mattress Support Details: 15 welded steel 2"w 1"h slats
- Upper Bunk Weight Capacity: 200 lbs
- Considerations: bed designed for a mattress only; mattress height of 6" recommended for safety
- Assembly: delivery includes assembly Instructions for future reference
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 455752
- See all photos
- Material: steel See full material details
- Finish: powder-coat
- Color: blossom
- Material Description: Steel is exceptionally durable and eco-friendly thanks to its ability to be made from recycled material and then recycled again at the end of the products life. Artisans hand-craft the steel using innovative technology and age-old techniques to shape the steel into pieces of almost any shape and size.
More items in the Chase Collection
Start to Finish
We treat you the way we would like to be treated, from shopping and ordering to delivery and long-term service.
More than 90% of our products are manufactured in America using quality U.S. and imported materials. Working with family-owned companies around the country allows us to bring you the best craftsmanship and fastest delivery with the least environmental impact. It also means you get furniture with a story you'll be proud to share.
Free design services
Our Design Associates put their product expertise and passion for home design into helping you create a functional and inspiring space. Their design help is always available to you for free.
The best price every day
We set our prices on December 26 and guarantee them for a full year so you can take the time you need to find the pieces that work for you. No discount codes, no flash sales. We give you our best price every day.
Unlimited Items for
One Flat Rate
Receive unlimited items for $89 within 100 miles of our stores or $129 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Small accessories ship for free via UPS.
Our respectful Delivery Associates take care of every detail. Furniture arrives fully assembled and is placed exactly where you want it with no packaging left behind.
Free Returns and Exchanges
We offer free return or exchange delivery service on any item you buy from us. We understand that it can take a few days to a few weeks to determine if your new furniture will work for you. We encourage you to return or exchange items in a timely manner because damage or wear will result in an adjustment to your final refund.
We stand behind the quality of our products and the prices we charge. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know. We’re here to help.