True to its name, our Fort kids' bunk bed is a fun hideaway. Host the best sleepover on the block with the clever twin-over-full bunk bed. The twin-over-twin design converts to two separate twin beds for greater flexibility once your kids' bunking days are over. Our Fort bunk bed meets or exceeds all U.S. government safety standards, as well as CPSC requirements and ASTM standards. Made from durable steel and powder-coated with vibrant colors, Fort adds a pop of personality to kids’ rooms.See the full Fort collection
We partner with artisans and workshops across the country
Details of Fort Twin over Twin Bunk Bed
- Dimensions: 41"w 79"d 64"h
- Headboard Height: 39.75"h
- Footboard Height: 23.75"h
- Floor to Bottom of Mattress: 11"h
- Underbed Clearance: 41"w 76"d 10"h
- Mattress Space: (2) 76"w 39"d
- Clearance Between Bunks: 36.75"h
- Safety Certifications: meets or exceeds CPSC requirements and ASTM standards See more
- Safety Guidelines: maximum mattress height of six inches for upper and lower bunks See more
- Features: converts to two twin beds; ladder can be placed on the left or right
- Includes: complete bunk bed frame, guardrails, ladder, and mattress support; mattresses not included
- Mattress Support: slats; eliminates the need for a box spring or foundation
- Mattress Support Details: 15 welded steel 2"w 1"h slats
- Upper Bunk Weight Capacity: 200 lbs
- Considerations: bed designed for a mattress only; mattress height of 6" recommended for upper and lower bunk safety
- Assembly: delivery includes assembly
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Item Number: 742108
- Material: steel See material details
- Finish: powder-coat
- Color: red
More items in the Fort Collection
Why Room & Board?
When you shop with Room & Board, you choose:
Our goal is to provide a positive customer experience by supporting you throughout the entire shopping experience. We stand behind the quality of our products and the prices we charge. If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know.
More than 90% of our assortment is made by American craftspeople. We seek out companies that share our passion for design, natural materials and quality construction right here at home.
Sales aren't part of our business model. We simply offer our best value every day. No discount codes. No holiday weekend sales. Just the knowledge you're paying the same fair price as everyone else.
Our Design Associates have a passion for helping you find the right furniture and accessories for your home. We offer complimentary design services and expert advice in our stores, over the phone and online.
Your satisfaction is our priority. If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know. We're here to help.
Our Delivery Associates take care of every detail from assembly and careful placement of your new furniture to removing packaging from your home. Receive unlimited items for one flat rate, and free delivery on returns and exchanges.
Returns and Exchanges
We understand that it can take a few days or a few weeks to determine if your new furniture will work for you. We encourage you to return or exchange products in a timely manner because damage or wear may result in an adjustment to your final refund. We don't charge a delivery fee for returns or exchanges within the 48 contiguous states. However, original delivery charges are not refundable.