The Pennsylvania-made Griffin kids' duo bunk bed features solid construction and a smooth lacquer finish that ensures it will stand up to wear for years to come. The duo bunk accommodates a full mattress on the lower bunk and a twin on top, making it fun for kids or even out-of-town guests. Our Griffin bunk bed meets or exceeds all U.S. government safety standards, as well as CPSC requirements and ASTM standards.See the full Griffin collection
We partner with artisans and workshops across the country
Details of Griffin Duo Bunk
- Dimensions: 79"w 60"d 66"h
- Headboard Height: 65.25"h
- Footboard Height: 65.25"h
- Floor to Bottom of Mattress: 13"h
- Underbed Clearance: 52"w 75"d 9"h
- Mattress Space: twin 40"w 77"d; full 54"w 77"d
- Clearance Between Bunks: 38"h
- Safety Certifications: meets or exceeds CPSC requirements and ASTM standards See more
- Safety Guidelines: maximum mattress height of six inches for upper and lower bunks See more
- Features: ladder can be placed left or right of guardrail
- Includes: complete bunk bed frame, guardrails, ladder, and mattress support; mattresses not included
- Mattress Support: slats; eliminates the need for a box spring or foundation
- Mattress Support Details: 14 solid wood 2.75"w .75"h slats
- Upper Bunk Weight Capacity: 200 lbs
- Considerations: bed designed for a mattress only; mattress height of 6" recommended for upper and lower bunk safety; shop our mattresses for a perfect fit
- Construction: bench-made solid wood frame with reinforced joinery
- Assembly: delivery includes assembly Instructions for future reference
- Product Origin: made in Pennsylvania
- Item Number: 630335
- See all photos
- Wood: cherry See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
More items in the Griffin Collection
Why Room & Board?
Our goal is to provide a positive customer experience by supporting you throughout the entire shopping experience. We stand behind the quality of our products and the prices we charge. If you're not satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know.
More than 90% of our products are American made. Working with family-owned companies around the U.S. allows us to bring you the best quality and fastest delivery with the least environmental impact. It also means you get furniture with a story you'd be proud to share.
We don't mark prices up to be able to mark them down. We simply offer our best value every day. We set our prices on December 26th and guarantee them for a year so you can focus on finding the right pieces for your home at your own pace.
Our Design Associates have a passion for helping you find the right furniture and accessories for your home. We offer complimentary design guidance in our stores, over the phone and online.
Our Delivery Associates take care of every detail from assembly and careful placement of your new furniture to removing packaging from your home. We deliver unlimited items for one flat rate.
Returns and exchanges
We want you to be happy with your purchase and understand it can take a few days to a few weeks to know if your new items will work for you. We encourage you to return or exchange items in a timely manner because damage or wear will result in an adjustment to your refund. If an item is unsatisfactory we will work with you to resolve the issue to your satisfaction with expert product repair, parts replacement or an exchange.
We don't charge a delivery fee for returns or exchanges within the 48 contiguous states. However, original delivery charges are not refundable. Credit card or gift card orders will receive a credit; orders paid by check or cash will receive a refund check.