Runa's silhouette makes it a comfortable and versatile office chair solution. Its lightweight and compact design makes it easy to move from room to room, ideal for conference rooms, collaborative workspaces and more. Runa's flexible back cradles you as you sit while reducing pressure points. A multi-density foam seat cushion offers a comfortable seat and is softer in front for thigh comfort and firmer in back for additional support. Plus, each Runa nesting chair has a fold-up seat so it can easily nest when not in use.
This chair is available in the U.S. only at Room & Board.See the full Runa collection
We partner with artisans and workshops across the country
Details of Runa® Nesting Office Chair
- Dimensions: 22"w 22"d 33"h
- Armrest Height: 7"h
- Seat Height: 18"h
- Inside Seating: 18 1/8" W 17 3/4" D
- Features: fold-up seat for nesting multiple chairs
- Armrest Details: fixed height
- Seat Details: multi-density foam cushion; softer in front for thigh comfort, firmer in back for support
- Back Details: flexible contoured shape
- Caster Details: soft plastic casters ideal for hard floors, like wood, tile or cement; also suitable for carpeted floors
- Certification: Okamura Runa® is GREENGUARD Certified® for low chemical emissions; ANSI/BIFMA approved for commercial use See more
- Product Origin: made in Japan
- Material Origin: imported
- Item Number: 434942
- See all photos
- Material: polypropylene
- Material Detail: Polypropylene (PP) is a non-toxic, odorless and pure plastic that's commonly used for molded objects. This material is resistant to natural elements, as well as stains, and is easy to wipe clean. Because it doesn't absorb moisture, polypropylene is also an ideal material for outdoor products.
- Color: white
- Secondary Material: polyester See full material details
- Color: grey
- Material Description: Our polyester yarns are soft and feel comfortable underfoot. Polyester takes dye easily, so colors stay vibrant and resist fading. Our polyester rugs can be used indoors or outdoors, and are easy to clean.
More items in the Runa Collection
Start to Finish
We treat you the way we would like to be treated, from shopping and ordering to delivery and long-term service.
More than 90% of our products are manufactured in America using quality U.S. and imported materials. Working with family-owned companies around the country allows us to bring you the best craftsmanship and fastest delivery with the least environmental impact. It also means you get furniture with a story you'll be proud to share.
Free design services
Our Design Associates put their product expertise and passion for home design into helping you create a functional and inspiring space. Their design help is always available to you for free.
The best price every day
We set our prices on December 26 and guarantee them for a full year so you can take the time you need to find the pieces that work for you. No discount codes, no flash sales. We give you our best price every day.
Unlimited Items for
One Flat Rate
Receive unlimited items for $89 within 100 miles of our stores or $129 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Small accessories ship for free via UPS.
Our respectful Delivery Associates take care of every detail. Furniture arrives fully assembled and is placed exactly where you want it with no packaging left behind.
Free Returns and Exchanges
We offer free return or exchange delivery service on any item you buy from us. We understand that it can take a few days to a few weeks to determine if your new furniture will work for you. We encourage you to return or exchange items in a timely manner because damage or wear will result in an adjustment to your final refund.
We stand behind the quality of our products and the prices we charge. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know. We’re here to help.