Our American-made crib mattresses are designed to provide the recommended firm support for your baby using only the safest materials. This innerspring crib mattress has a comfort layer of organic latex and natural wool and a resilient support system of connected coils made from recycled high-tensile-strength wire.
Wool and latex are breathable for baby’s comfort and naturally anti-microbial and anti-allergenic.
There are no flame retardant chemicals, lead, mercury, formaldehyde or CFCs in any of our crib mattresses. Designed for infant and toddler use, this flippable, two-sided mattress is made to last.See the full Innerspring collection
We partner with artisans and workshops across the country
Details of R&B Innerspring Crib Mattress with Natural Latex Foam - Firm
- Cover: 100% organic cotton over non-toxic, natural fire-retardant fiber layer
- Comfort Layers: 1.0 oz New Zealand Joma wool on both sides; .75" firm organic latex on both sides
- Support System: 88 innerspring coils
- Safety: mattress dimensions meet CPSC requirements and ASTM safety standards; no flame-retardant chemicals are used in our mattresses
R&B Innerspring Crib Mattress with Natural Latex Foam - Firm
Organic cotton cover
- Certified chemical free, 100% organic cotton
Non-toxic natural fire-retardant fiber
- No flame-retardant chemicals
- Made from wood pulp
New Zealand Joma™ wool
- 1.0 ounces of wool per square foot for firmer surface comfort with excellent recovery
- Regulates body temperature and wicks away moisture
0.75" firm organic latex foam
- 100% pure organic latex, created using the Dunlop process without any synthetic fillers
- Naturally anti-microbial and non-allergenic
- Breathable and does not create or harbor dust
- Flexible barrier layer to protect foam from coils
Innerspring coil system
- 13.5 gauge wire coil system
- Provides a firm, safe sleeping surface
- Certified organic cotton cover, 1.0 ounce of New Zealand Joma wool, 0.75" firm organic latex foam and insulator fabric on both sides
More items in the Innerspring Collection
Start to Finish
We treat you the way we would like to be treated, from shopping and ordering to delivery and long-term service.
More than 90% of our products are manufactured in America using quality U.S. and imported materials. Working with family-owned companies around the country allows us to bring you the best craftsmanship and fastest delivery with the least environmental impact. It also means you get furniture with a story you'll be proud to share.
Free design services
Our Design Associates put their product expertise and passion for home design into helping you create a functional and inspiring space. Their design help is always available to you for free.
The best price every day
We set our prices on December 26 and guarantee them for a full year so you can take the time you need to find the pieces that work for you. No discount codes, no flash sales. We give you our best price every day.
Unlimited Items for
One Flat Rate
Receive unlimited items for $89 within 100 miles of our stores or $129 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Small accessories ship for free via UPS.
Our respectful Delivery Associates take care of every detail. Furniture arrives fully assembled and is placed exactly where you want it with no packaging left behind.
Free Returns and Exchanges
We offer free return or exchange delivery service on any item you buy from us. We understand that it can take a few days to a few weeks to determine if your new furniture will work for you. We encourage you to return or exchange items in a timely manner because damage or wear will result in an adjustment to your final refund.
We stand behind the quality of our products and the prices we charge. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know. We’re here to help.