The adjustable Rayne lamp allows you to raise or lower the height to create focused or ambient lighting, depending on your needs and your mood. A Room & Board exclusive, the Rayne lamp is U.S. made and features a hand-welded base, fabric cord and full-range dimmer.See the full Rayne collection
We partner with artisans and workshops across the country
Details of Rayne Floor Lamp
- Dimensions: 50"w 16"d 85"h
- Shade Dimensions: 20" diameter 12"h
- Base Dimensions: 16" diameter
- Bulb: included
- Accommodates: 100W
- Features: self-leveling shade; adjustable leveling foot; dimmable; adjustable height
- Cord Detail: 8'
- Dimmer: full-range; located on cord
- Installation: plug-in
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 576759
- See all photos
- Shade: fabric
- Color: white
- Base: steel See full material details
- Finish: powder-coat
- Color: black
- Material Description: Steel is exceptionally durable and eco-friendly thanks to its ability to be made from recycled material and then recycled again at the end of the products life. Artisans hand-craft the steel using innovative technology and age-old techniques to shape the steel into pieces of almost any shape and size.
List of parts
- Rayne lamp stem assembly
- Rayne lamp shade
- base plate
- 2 base hex screws
- 3 shade assembly screws
- 3/16" Allen wrench
- #2 Phillips screwdriver
- Set the lamp stem assembly on its side on a carpeted or protected floor to avoid scratches or other damage. Use the 3/16” Allen wrench to fasten the base plate to the stem assembly with the base hex screws. (Figure 1)
Stand the lamp upright before sliding the inner ring of the lamp shade up over the lamp socket. Then use the shade assembly screws to fasten the lamp shade in place. (Figure 2) Position the shade seam in your desired location before fully tightening the screws.
Note: Shade assembly screws may come pre-attached to metal ring around the bulb socket. Remove prior to positioning shade.
- Adjust the height of the lamp stem to your desired height by spinning and loosening the collar between the upper and lower portions of the stem assembly. (Figure 3) An adjustable leveling foot is located under the base plate to accommodate for uneven floors. (Figure 4)
More items in the Rayne Collection
Start to Finish
We treat you the way we would like to be treated, from shopping and ordering to delivery and long-term service.
More than 90% of our products are manufactured in America using quality U.S. and imported materials. Working with family-owned companies around the country allows us to bring you the best craftsmanship and fastest delivery with the least environmental impact. It also means you get furniture with a story you'll be proud to share.
Free design services
Our Design Associates put their product expertise and passion for home design into helping you create a functional and inspiring space. Their design help is always available to you for free.
The best price every day
We set our prices on December 26 and guarantee them for a full year so you can take the time you need to find the pieces that work for you. No discount codes, no flash sales. We give you our best price every day.
Unlimited Items for
One Flat Rate
Receive unlimited items for $89 within 100 miles of our stores or $129 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Small accessories ship for free via UPS.
Our respectful Delivery Associates take care of every detail. Furniture arrives fully assembled and is placed exactly where you want it with no packaging left behind.
Free Returns and Exchanges
We offer free return or exchange delivery service on any item you buy from us. We understand that it can take a few days to a few weeks to determine if your new furniture will work for you. We encourage you to return or exchange items in a timely manner because damage or wear will result in an adjustment to your final refund.
We stand behind the quality of our products and the prices we charge. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know. We’re here to help.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).