Streeter is a modern, arching floor lamp that's made in the U.S. and is exclusive to Room & Board. Its generous arc design can easily provide lighting over a sofa or dining table, making it a beautiful and functional addition to your home. Enjoy easy use from its self-leveling shade and leveling base, as well as a high/low switch that's designed into the stem of the lamp. Streeter's functionality allows the perfect amount of light into your space and is a great solution for overhead lighting that doesn't require ceiling suspension.
We partner with artisans and workshops across the country
Details of Streeter Floor Lamp
- Dimensions: 60"w 84"h
- Shade Dimensions: 20" diameter 13"h
- Base Dimensions: 16" diameter
- Bulb: included
- Accommodates: 150W
- Features: self-leveling shade; adjustable leveling foot; high/low switch
- Diffuser: diffuser shade
- Cord Detail: 10'; black fabric
- Switch Details: high/low; located on lamp stem
- Installation: plug-in
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 800500
- See all photos
- Shade: fabric
- Color: taupe
- Base: steel See full material details
- Finish: powder-coat
- Color: mineral
- Material Description: Steel is exceptionally durable and eco-friendly thanks to its ability to be made from recycled material and then recycled again at the end of the products life. Artisans hand-craft the steel using innovative technology and age-old techniques to shape the steel into pieces of almost any shape and size.
List of parts
- Streeter lamp stem
- lamp shade
- weighted base
- 2 Allen head screws
- 3 cardboard assembly supports
- 150W halogen bulb
- Allen wrench (included)
Note: To avoid damage to this product, whenever possible, utilize the help of a second person when assembling, adjusting or moving.
- In a large, open area, remove the lamp stem and weighted base from the packaging and place them on a flat, protected surface to avoid damage.
- Fold the three cardboard assembly supports and use them to prop up the lamp stem as shown in the image below. This setup will allow you to attach the weighted base without risking damage to the lamp stem. (Figure 1)
- Position the weighted base at the end of the lamp stem. With the assistance of a second person, align the holes in the weighted base to the holes in the bottom of the lamp stem, insert the two Allen head screws into the holes and use the provided Allen wrench to fasten the components together completely. Ensure each screw is tightened fully before moving on to the next step. (Figure 2)
- Once the stem and weighted base are securely attached, carefully tip the lamp up to a standing position. To avoid bending the stem, grasp the stem as closely to the base as possible. Utilize the help of a second person whenever possible. (Figure 3)
- With the lamp positioned in its desired location, attach the lamp shade to the hanging socket. To do this, first unscrew the metal threaded ring attached to the socket, then slide the shade frame up onto the socket while a second person screws the threaded ring back into place. Finally, insert the light bulb into the socket and twist into place. (Figure 4)
- If your lamp is placed on uneven flooring, rotate the adjustable leveling foot under the weighted base to properly position your lamp. (Figure 5)
Start to Finish
We treat you the way we would like to be treated, from shopping and ordering to delivery and long-term service.
More than 90% of our products are manufactured in America using quality U.S. and imported materials. Working with family-owned companies around the country allows us to bring you the best craftsmanship and fastest delivery with the least environmental impact. It also means you get furniture with a story you'll be proud to share.
Free design services
Our Design Associates put their product expertise and passion for home design into helping you create a functional and inspiring space. Their design help is always available to you for free.
The best price every day
We set our prices on December 26 and guarantee them for a full year so you can take the time you need to find the pieces that work for you. No discount codes, no flash sales. We give you our best price every day.
Unlimited Items for
One Flat Rate
Receive unlimited items for $89 within 100 miles of our stores or $129 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Small accessories ship for free via UPS.
Our respectful Delivery Associates take care of every detail. Furniture arrives fully assembled and is placed exactly where you want it with no packaging left behind.
Free Returns and Exchanges
We offer free return or exchange delivery service on any item you buy from us. We understand that it can take a few days to a few weeks to determine if your new furniture will work for you. We encourage you to return or exchange items in a timely manner because damage or wear will result in an adjustment to your final refund.
We stand behind the quality of our products and the prices we charge. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know. We’re here to help.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).