Add mid-century style to your home with our Chronicle wall sconce. We designed this sconce to provide focused light where you need it most. You can control the angle of light output with the articulating lamp head and rotating swing arm. Hand-welded in Wisconsin, this sconce has a back plate that’s easy to mount on your wall. An energy-efficient, dimmable LED flood bulb is included.See the full Chronicle collection
We partner with artisans and workshops across the country
Details of Chronicle Wall Sconce
- Dimensions: 5"w 10"d 11"h
- Shade Dimensions: 3" diameter 7"h
- Bulb: included, 6.5W R20 dimmable LED; 540 Lumens (equivalent brightness to a traditional 50W incandescent bulb); 3,000 Kelvin (soft white light)
- Maximum Wattage: 60W
- Features: swing arm; adjustable lamp head
- Cord Detail: 9'; fabric
- Dimmer: full-range; located on lamp head
- Dimmable: yes
- 3-way: no
- Installation: plug-in
- Type: task See lighting type details
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 363691
- See all photos
- Color: stainless steel See full material details
- Material Description: Our stainless steel is domestically sourced from 60% recycled material. It is highly resistant to corrosion and has a brushed texture to ensure wear marks will blend in over time.
List of parts
- Chronicle wall sconce
- 2 wall anchors
- mounting plate
- 2 machine screws
- 5/8" wrench
- 1/16" drill bit
- #2 Phillips screwdriver
- power drill
- 5/8" wrench
Note: If mounting this sconce to a wall surface material other than drywall, alternative hardware might be necessary. Consult a professional if you have any questions regarding proper installation.
- Hold the mounting plate to your wall in the desired location. Use a level to ensure the mounting plate is vertical. Then use a pencil to mark your wall through the two screw holes on the mounting plate.
- With a power drill, use a 1/16" drill bit to drill pilot holes at your marks. Then use a screwdriver or power drill to screw the wall anchors into your predrilled holes. Be sure to drill the anchors in fully so they are flush with the wall before continuing to the next step.
- Place and hold the mounting plate over the wall anchors so the two screw holes align with the wall anchors. The mounting plate should be positioned so the protruding cleat points upward. Using a #2 Phillips screwdriver, insert the machine screws through the mounting plate and into the wall anchors. (Figure 1) Tighten the screws fully until the mounting plate is flush and firmly mounted to the wall.
- Slide the Chronicle wall sconce assembly downward over the mounting plate. The protruding cleat of the mounting plate should lock into the vertical slot at the back of the sconce assembly. (Figure 2)
- Use a 5/8” wrench to adjust the tension of the lamp head if necessary. Consider placing a fabric cloth between your lamp and the wrench to protect its finish. (Figure 3)
More items in the Chronicle Collection
Start to Finish
We treat you the way we would like to be treated, from shopping and ordering to delivery and long-term service.
More than 90% of our products are manufactured in America using quality U.S. and imported materials. Working with family-owned companies around the country allows us to bring you the best craftsmanship and fastest delivery with the least environmental impact. It also means you get furniture with a story you'll be proud to share.
Free design services
Our Design Associates put their product expertise and passion for home design into helping you create a functional and inspiring space. Their design help is always available to you for free.
The best price every day
We set our prices on December 26 and guarantee them for a full year so you can take the time you need to find the pieces that work for you. No discount codes, no flash sales. We give you our best price every day.
Unlimited Items for
One Flat Rate
Receive unlimited items for $89 within 100 miles of our stores or $129 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Small accessories ship for free via UPS.
Our respectful Delivery Associates take care of every detail. Furniture arrives fully assembled and is placed exactly where you want it with no packaging left behind.
Free Returns and Exchanges
We offer free return or exchange delivery service on any item you buy from us. We understand that it can take a few days to a few weeks to determine if your new furniture will work for you. We encourage you to return or exchange items in a timely manner because damage or wear will result in an adjustment to your final refund.
We stand behind the quality of our products and the prices we charge. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know. We’re here to help.