Add some personality with Knox. This sofa has a unique profile with cushions and a front rail that extend beyond the arms. Tapered legs and simple styling add sophisticated touches that work well in today’s home.See the full Knox collection
We partner with artisans and workshops across the country
Details of Knox Right-Arm Chaise
- Dimensions: 35"w 62"d 31"h
- Inside Seating: 31"W 50"D
- Arm Height: 21"h
- Seat Height: 17"h
- Seat Depth: 23"d
- Leg Height: 7"h
- Legs: none are removable
- Cushion Style: loose seat; tight back
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Construction: bench made hardwood frame with sinuous coil suspension
- Seat Cushion: foam and fiber Cushion details
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Item Number: 935965
- Fabric: Connery ink See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
- Fabric Description: Confident yet understated like the best pinstriped suit, Connery's polyester construction offers durability and stain resistance for high-traffic rooms. Exclusive to Room & Board, Connery's simple striped pattern would be most striking on a linear piece.
- Leg Finish: ebony-stained
- Order free material card
Foam and fiber
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam topped with a layer of fiber padding
- Offers a structured, even sit
- Creates a tight, streamlined silhouette
- Designed to retain its shape with minimal maintenance
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A sinuous coil suspension consists of s-shaped metal springs that are stretched across the frame. The coils are securely attached with clips that allow the metal to flex while still remaining supportive. Because each coil is independently attached to the frame, you'll barely feel it when someone sits down next to you.
More items in the Knox Collection
Why Room & Board?
When you shop with Room & Board, you choose:
Our goal is to provide a positive customer experience by supporting you throughout the entire shopping experience. We stand behind the quality of our products and the prices we charge. If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know.
More than 90% of our assortment is made by American craftspeople. We seek out companies that share our passion for design, natural materials and quality construction right here at home.
Sales aren't part of our business model. We simply offer our best value every day. No discount codes. No holiday weekend sales. Just the knowledge you're paying the same fair price as everyone else.
Our Design Associates have a passion for helping you find the right furniture and accessories for your home. We offer complimentary design services and expert advice in our stores, over the phone and online.
Your satisfaction is our priority. If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know. We're here to help.
Our Delivery Associates take care of every detail from assembly and careful placement of your new furniture to removing packaging from your home. Receive unlimited items for one flat rate, and free delivery on returns and exchanges.
Returns and Exchanges
We understand that it can take a few days or a few weeks to determine if your new furniture will work for you. We encourage you to return or exchange products in a timely manner because damage or wear may result in an adjustment to your final refund. We don't charge a delivery fee for returns or exchanges within the 48 contiguous states. However, original delivery charges are not refundable.