Our Allard end table displays its heritage. These sugar maple tops come from a family-run farm in Vermont, where the trees are tapped every spring for syrup. The cross sections of the wood show where each one was tapped over the decades to extract the sap. Skilled artisans carefully sand each piece, creating an exceptionally smooth feel while highlighting the grain. A steel base lends a fresh mix of materials to fit into any room.See the full Allard collection
We partner with artisans and workshops across the country
Details of Allard 20-22 diam 26h Round End Table
- Dimensions: 20-22" diameter 26"h
- Top Thickness: 1.5"h
- Leg Thickness: .5"w
- Considerations: Each Allard table top features a shape and grain unique to the tree it came from. Please note that no two are alike and cracks in the top up to 1.5" are to be expected. Images are representations of what you will receive.
- Product Origin: made in Vermont
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 251517
- See all photos
- Material: sugar maple
- Material Detail: Sugar maple is a North American hardwood that's best known for producing sap used to make maple syrup. The unique markings on each piece show where the wood was tapped over the decades to extract sap.
- Finish: oiled
- Secondary Material: stainless steel See full material details
- Material Description: Our stainless steel is domestically sourced from 60% recycled material. It is highly resistant to corrosion and has a brushed texture to ensure wear marks will blend in over time.
More items in the Allard Collection
Start to Finish
We treat you the way we would like to be treated, from shopping and ordering to delivery and long-term service.
More than 90% of our products are manufactured in America using quality U.S. and imported materials. Working with family-owned companies around the country allows us to bring you the best craftsmanship and fastest delivery with the least environmental impact. It also means you get furniture with a story you'll be proud to share.
Free design services
Our Design Associates put their product expertise and passion for home design into helping you create a functional and inspiring space. Their design help is always available to you for free.
The best price every day
We set our prices on December 26 and guarantee them for a full year so you can take the time you need to find the pieces that work for you. No discount codes, no flash sales. We give you our best price every day.
Unlimited Items for
One Flat Rate
Receive unlimited items for $89 within 100 miles of our stores or $129 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Small accessories ship for free via UPS.
Our respectful Delivery Associates take care of every detail. Furniture arrives fully assembled and is placed exactly where you want it with no packaging left behind.
Free Returns and Exchanges
We offer free return or exchange delivery service on any item you buy from us. We understand that it can take a few days to a few weeks to determine if your new furniture will work for you. We encourage you to return or exchange items in a timely manner because damage or wear will result in an adjustment to your final refund.
We stand behind the quality of our products and the prices we charge. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know. We’re here to help.