Enjoy the functionality and just-right size of our Addison media console. A combination of open shelves and closed storage allows you conceal clutter or leave items out on display. Sliding panels mean you can open the cabinet to access components without taking up space in your room. Use the Addison media console on its own or with Addison bookcases to create a wall unit.See the full Addison collection
We partner with artisans and workshops across the country
Details of Addison 60w 15d 24h Two-Door Media Cabinet
- Dimensions: 60"w 15"d 24"h
- Floor to Bottom Clearance: 5"h
- Space Between Legs: 58"w
- Leg Thickness: 1"w
- Open Space: (2) 28.5"w 14"d 5"h
- Case Construction: benchmade wood veneer with finished wood veneer back
- Door Construction: wood veneer
- Door Details: 2 sliding
- Space Behind Doors: (1) 28.5"w 11"d 11"h
- Shelves: two adjustable wood
- Cord Opening: (2) 6"w 2.5"h
- Includes: anti-tip safety hardware
- Product Origin: made in North Dakota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 356021
- See all photos
- Wood: walnut See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Walnut adds timeless depth and character to your room. Even after walnut is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New walnut starts as a dark chocolate brown and beautifully ages to lighter brown or honey color over time.
- Hardware: stainless steel
- Material Description: Our stainless steel is domestically sourced from 60% recycled material. It is highly resistant to corrosion and has a brushed texture to ensure wear marks will blend in over time.
More items in the Addison Collection
Start to Finish
We treat you the way we would like to be treated, from shopping and ordering to delivery and long-term service.
More than 90% of our products are manufactured in America using quality U.S. and imported materials. Working with family-owned companies around the country allows us to bring you the best craftsmanship and fastest delivery with the least environmental impact. It also means you get furniture with a story you'll be proud to share.
Free design services
Our Design Associates put their product expertise and passion for home design into helping you create a functional and inspiring space. Their design help is always available to you for free.
The best price every day
We set our prices on December 26 and guarantee them for a full year so you can take the time you need to find the pieces that work for you. No discount codes, no flash sales. We give you our best price every day.
Unlimited Items for
One Flat Rate
Receive unlimited items for $89 within 100 miles of our stores or $129 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Small accessories ship for free via UPS.
Our respectful Delivery Associates take care of every detail. Furniture arrives fully assembled and is placed exactly where you want it with no packaging left behind.
Free Returns and Exchanges
We offer free return or exchange delivery service on any item you buy from us. We understand that it can take a few days to a few weeks to determine if your new furniture will work for you. We encourage you to return or exchange items in a timely manner because damage or wear will result in an adjustment to your final refund.
We stand behind the quality of our products and the prices we charge. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know. We’re here to help.