Our Steen media cabinet is as much a functional solution as it is a show-stopping work of art. Each cabinet features grain patterns as unique as the tree it came from and it can serve as a focal point in your home. Built-in door pulls add to Steen's clean look and are easy to grip, while sliding front panels give easy access to media components. Paired with a hand-welded stainless steel or natural steel base, this storage solution offers a beautiful mix of materials that will last for years to come.See the full Steen collection
We partner with artisans and workshops across the country
Details of Steen 72w 16d 24h Two-Door Media Cabinet
- Dimensions: 72"w 16"d 24"h
- Case Construction: benchmade solid wood with unfinished wood veneer back
- Door Construction: solid wood
- Door Details: 2 sliding
- Space Behind Doors: (2) 34.5"w 13.75"d 16"h
- Shelves: two adjustable wood
- Cord Opening: (4) 6"w 1.5"h
- Includes: anti-tip safety hardware
- Product Origin: made in Vermont
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 388353
- See all photos
- Base: natural steel See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our natural steel is domestically sourced from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsmans work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.
- Secondary Material: spalted sugarberry See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Sugarberry's light golden color is the ideal backdrop for the distinctive grain pattern that results from spalting. Spalting naturally occurs as a tree starts to decline, creating color variations, shading and lines that are unique to each tree and its environment. The trees are harvested at the perfect time to capture this look while maintaining the strength and integrity of the wood.
More items in the Steen Collection
Start to Finish
We treat you the way we would like to be treated, from shopping and ordering to delivery and long-term service.
More than 90% of our products are manufactured in America using quality U.S. and imported materials. Working with family-owned companies around the country allows us to bring you the best craftsmanship and fastest delivery with the least environmental impact. It also means you get furniture with a story you'll be proud to share.
Free design services
Our Design Associates put their product expertise and passion for home design into helping you create a functional and inspiring space. Their design help is always available to you for free.
The best price every day
We set our prices on December 26 and guarantee them for a full year so you can take the time you need to find the pieces that work for you. No discount codes, no flash sales. We give you our best price every day.
Unlimited Items for
One Flat Rate
Receive unlimited items for $89 within 100 miles of our stores or $129 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Small accessories ship for free via UPS.
Our respectful Delivery Associates take care of every detail. Furniture arrives fully assembled and is placed exactly where you want it with no packaging left behind.
Free Returns and Exchanges
We offer free return or exchange delivery service on any item you buy from us. We understand that it can take a few days to a few weeks to determine if your new furniture will work for you. We encourage you to return or exchange items in a timely manner because damage or wear will result in an adjustment to your final refund.
We stand behind the quality of our products and the prices we charge. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know. We’re here to help.