The Whitney collection was designed as a storage option with soft lines and a smooth, sophisticated profile. With rounded edges and corners that can only be crafted from solid wood, the Whitney media cabinet features a contoured sled base and exclusive hardware.See the full Whitney collection
We partner with artisans and workshops across the country
Details of Whitney 73w 20d 29h Three-Door Media Cabinet
- Dimensions: 73"w 20"d 29"h
- Floor to Bottom Clearance: 4"h
- Space Between Legs: 56"w
- Leg Thickness: 1.5"w
- Case Construction: benchmade solid wood with unfinished wood veneer back
- Door Construction: solid wood frame with perforated metal panel
- Door Details: fully adjustable hinges; opens 110 degrees
- Space Behind Doors: (1) 47.25"w 17.5"d 23.25"h; (1) 23.25"w 17.5"d 23.25"h
- Shelves: two adjustable wood
- Cord Opening: (4) 3"w 1"h
- Includes: 4 oz bottle of Satin Wax for items finished with oil-and-wax; anti-tip safety hardware
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 283402
- See all photos
- Wood: maple See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Color: shell
- Material Description: Maple is a durable, timeless hardwood. Even after maple is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and may change color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. Our maple with shell stain features a hand-applied stain that was inspired by a sea shell. The color was designed to easily mix with other woods and materials and to brighten up a space.
- Base: natural steel See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our natural steel is domestically sourced from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsmans work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.
- Door Panel: metal
- Secondary Color: silver
- Hardware: stainless steel
- Material Description: Our stainless steel is domestically sourced from 60% recycled material. It is highly resistant to corrosion and has a brushed texture to ensure wear marks will blend in over time.
More items in the Whitney Collection
Start to Finish
We treat you the way we would like to be treated, from shopping and ordering to delivery and long-term service.
More than 90% of our products are manufactured in America using quality U.S. and imported materials. Working with family-owned companies around the country allows us to bring you the best craftsmanship and fastest delivery with the least environmental impact. It also means you get furniture with a story you'll be proud to share.
Free design services
Our Design Associates put their product expertise and passion for home design into helping you create a functional and inspiring space. Their design help is always available to you for free.
The best price every day
We set our prices on December 26 and guarantee them for a full year so you can take the time you need to find the pieces that work for you. No discount codes, no flash sales. We give you our best price every day.
Unlimited Items for
One Flat Rate
Receive unlimited items for $89 within 100 miles of our stores or $129 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Small accessories ship for free via UPS.
Our respectful Delivery Associates take care of every detail. Furniture arrives fully assembled and is placed exactly where you want it with no packaging left behind.
Free Returns and Exchanges
We offer free return or exchange delivery service on any item you buy from us. We understand that it can take a few days to a few weeks to determine if your new furniture will work for you. We encourage you to return or exchange items in a timely manner because damage or wear will result in an adjustment to your final refund.
We stand behind the quality of our products and the prices we charge. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know. We’re here to help.