Our generously proportioned Rayne sconce does double duty by adding both downward, direct lighting and a soft, ambient glow to your room. The steel arm swivels side to side, allowing you to focus the light, and a cord-mounted dimmer switch adjusts the brightness. The Rayne sconce is topped off with a linen drum shade that adds a warm look.See the full Rayne collection
We partner with artisans and workshops across the country
Details of Rayne Wall Sconce
- Dimensions: 10"w 18"d 8"h
- Shade Dimensions: 10" diameter 6.5"h
- Bulb: included, R&B 9.5W dimmable LED; 800 Lumens (equivalent brightness to a traditional 60W incandescent bulb); 2,700 Kelvin (warm white light)
- Maximum Wattage: 60W
- Features: swing arm
- Cord Detail: 8'; fabric
- Dimmer: located on cord
- Switch Details: located on cord
- Dimmable: yes
- 3-way: no
- Installation: plug-in
- Type: primary See lighting type details
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 159818
- See all photos
- Base: stainless steel
- Color: steel
List of parts
- Rayne wall sconce shade
- mounting plate
- shade assembly screws
- 2 wall anchors
- 2 short screws
- long wood screws
- 1/16" drill bit
- power drill
- #2 Phillips screwdriver
Note: If mounting this sconce to a wall surface material other than drywall, alternative hardware might be necessary. Two long wood screws are provided to mount the mounting plate directly to a wall stud. Consult a professional if you have any questions regarding proper installation.
- Hold the mounting plate to your wall in the desired location. Use a level to ensure the mounting plate is vertical. Then use a pencil to mark your wall through the two screw holes on the mounting plate. (Figure 1)
- With a power drill, use a 1/16" drill bit to drill pilot holes at your marks. Then use a screwdriver or power drill to screw the wall anchors into your predrilled holes. Be sure to drill the anchors in fully so they are flush with the wall before continuing to the next step.
- Place and hold the mounting plate over the wall anchors so the two screw holes align with the wall anchors. The mounting plate should be positioned so the protruding cleat points upward. Using a #2 Phillips screwdriver, insert the short screws through the mounting plate and into the wall anchors. Tighten the screws fully until the mounting plate is flush and firmly mounted to the wall.
- Attach the Rayne wall sconce shade to the Rayne wall sconce assembly with the provided assembly screws after sliding it up over the bulb socket. Rotate the shade so the vertical seam is in your desired location before fully tightening the screws. (Figure 2)
- Slide the Rayne wall sconce assembly downward over the mounting plate. The protruding cleat of the mounting plate should lock into the vertical slot at the back of the sconce assembly. (Figure 3)
More items in the Rayne Collection
Start to Finish
We treat you the way we would like to be treated, from shopping and ordering to delivery and long-term service.
More than 90% of our products are manufactured in America using quality U.S. and imported materials. Working with family-owned companies around the country allows us to bring you the best craftsmanship and fastest delivery with the least environmental impact. It also means you get furniture with a story you'll be proud to share.
Free design services
Our Design Associates put their product expertise and passion for home design into helping you create a functional and inspiring space. Their design help is always available to you for free.
The best price every day
We set our prices on December 26 and guarantee them for a full year so you can take the time you need to find the pieces that work for you. No discount codes, no flash sales. We give you our best price every day.
Unlimited Items for
One Flat Rate
Receive unlimited items for $89 within 100 miles of our stores or $129 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Small accessories ship for free via UPS.
Our respectful Delivery Associates take care of every detail. Furniture arrives fully assembled and is placed exactly where you want it with no packaging left behind.
Free Returns and Exchanges
We offer free return or exchange delivery service on any item you buy from us. We understand that it can take a few days to a few weeks to determine if your new furniture will work for you. We encourage you to return or exchange items in a timely manner because damage or wear will result in an adjustment to your final refund.
We stand behind the quality of our products and the prices we charge. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know. We’re here to help.