Sculptural in form and functional by design, our Winford lamp brings together the expertise of three Midwestern companies—the recycled steel base is hand-welded in Minneapolis, the shade is made in Chicago and the wooden insert is crafted in northern Wisconsin. A petite walnut table integrated into the lamp stem makes it an ideal small-space solution. The drum shade provides soft, ambient light.
We partner with artisans and workshops across the country
Details of Winford Floor Lamp
- Dimensions: 25" diameter 65"h
- Shade Dimensions: 19" diameter 13"h
- Bulb: included, R&B 3W/9W/12W 3-way LED; 280/950/1,200 Lumens (equivalent brightness to a traditional 30/70/100W incandescent 3-way bulb); 2,700 Kelvin (warm white light)
- Maximum Wattage: 150W
- Cord Detail: 8'; black fabric
- Switch Details: located on socket
- Dimmable: no
- 3-way: yes
- Installation: plug-in
- Type: primary See lighting type details
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 815082
- See all photos
- Shade: cotton
- Color: white
- Base: steel See full material details
- Finish: powder-coat
- Color: graphite
- Material Description: Steel is exceptionally durable and eco-friendly thanks to its ability to be made from recycled material and then recycled again at the end of the products life. Artisans hand-craft the steel using innovative technology and age-old techniques to shape the steel into pieces of almost any shape and size.
- Additional Material: walnut
List of parts
- Winford lamp stem
- Winford shade
- 3 legs
- 3 set screws (assembled)
- Allen wrench (included)
Note: After initial setup of the lamp the power cord may maintain some of the kinks it acquired during shipping. Over time the cord will hang straight, as intended.
- Begin by connecting the three legs to the Winford lamp stem. (Figure 1) Each leg has a set screw pre-threaded into the screw hole. Align this set screw with the corresponding screw holes on the three leg attachment posts on the underside of the Winford lamp stem. It may be easier to place all three legs prior to tightening the set screws. Use the provided Allen wrench to fully tighten each set screw.
- Place the Winford shade over the top of the lamp harp and use the finial to fasten the two components together. (Figure 2)
Start to Finish
We treat you the way we would like to be treated, from shopping and ordering to delivery and long-term service.
More than 90% of our products are manufactured in America using quality U.S. and imported materials. Working with family-owned companies around the country allows us to bring you the best craftsmanship and fastest delivery with the least environmental impact. It also means you get furniture with a story you'll be proud to share.
Free design services
Our Design Associates put their product expertise and passion for home design into helping you create a functional and inspiring space. Their design help is always available to you for free.
The best price every day
We set our prices on December 26 and guarantee them for a full year so you can take the time you need to find the pieces that work for you. No discount codes, no flash sales. We give you our best price every day.
Unlimited Items for
One Flat Rate
Receive unlimited items for $89 within 100 miles of our stores or $129 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Small accessories ship for free via UPS.
Our respectful Delivery Associates take care of every detail. Furniture arrives fully assembled and is placed exactly where you want it with no packaging left behind.
Free Returns and Exchanges
We offer free return or exchange delivery service on any item you buy from us. We understand that it can take a few days to a few weeks to determine if your new furniture will work for you. We encourage you to return or exchange items in a timely manner because damage or wear will result in an adjustment to your final refund.
We stand behind the quality of our products and the prices we charge. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know. We’re here to help.