Dalton’s clean lines and balanced proportions offer the comfort of a recliner without levers to spoil the look. In this thoughtful design that's destined to become a Room & Board classic, the sculpted back is higher, adding to the chair’s support.
Dalton is also available with a remote power strip hidden between the seat and arm, which allows you to recline the chair with the push of a button. An adjacent USB port can be used to charge your devices.
We partner with artisans and workshops across the country
Details of Dalton Power Recliner
- Dimensions: 32"w 35"d 41"h
- Inside Seating: 22"W 22"D
- Arm Height: 23"h
- Seat Height: 19"h
- Depth when Reclined: 66"d
- Leg Height: 5.5"h
- Legs: none are removable
- Cord: 13'; black plastic
- Cushion Style: tight seat; tight back
- Back Cushion: wrapped foam
- Construction: bench made hardwood frame with sinuous coil suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: wrapped foam Cushion details
- Features: hidden control with USB port
- Product Origin: made in Texas
- Item Number: 030317
- Leather: Brighton chocolate See full leather details
- Leather Type: full top-grain
- Leather Finish: full-aniline
- Leather Description: Brighton offers all the character of a full top-grain leather with a gorgeous, natural finish. Wax and oil are worked into each thick hide to bring out an understated luster, and a light protective coating enhances wearability. Exceptional softness, rich two-toned colors and visible hide markings are Brighton's distinguishing features.
- Leg Finish: stainless steel
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, encased in ticking
- Offers a structured, supportive sit
- Creates a neat, tailored appearance
- Will soften with use, but designed to retain its shape
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A sinuous coil suspension consists of s-shaped metal springs that are stretched across the frame. The coils are securely attached with clips that allow the metal to flex while still remaining supportive. Because each coil is independently attached to the frame, you'll barely feel it when someone sits down next to you.
More items in the Dalton Collection
Why Room & Board?
When you shop with Room & Board, you choose:
Our goal is to provide a positive customer experience by supporting you throughout the entire shopping experience. We stand behind the quality of our products and the prices we charge. If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know.
More than 90% of our assortment is made by American craftspeople. We seek out companies that share our passion for design, natural materials and quality construction right here at home.
Sales aren't part of our business model. We simply offer our best value every day. No discount codes. No holiday weekend sales. Just the knowledge you're paying the same fair price as everyone else.
Our Design Associates have a passion for helping you find the right furniture and accessories for your home. We offer complimentary design services and expert advice in our stores, over the phone and online.
Your satisfaction is our priority. If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know. We're here to help.
Our Delivery Associates take care of every detail from assembly and careful placement of your new furniture to removing packaging from your home. Receive unlimited items for one flat rate, and free delivery on returns and exchanges.
Returns and Exchanges
We understand that it can take a few days or a few weeks to determine if your new furniture will work for you. We encourage you to return or exchange products in a timely manner because damage or wear may result in an adjustment to your final refund. We don't charge a delivery fee for returns or exchanges within the 48 contiguous states. However, original delivery charges are not refundable.