The ultimate in relaxation, the large scale of our Orson sleeper envelops you in comfort. A deep seat invites sink-in lounging, while a tall back cushion offers plenty of head and neck support. We include additional throw pillows for even more coziness. Maintain the look by regularly fluffing the throw pillows and cushions, or allow them to relax into a more casual look.See the full Orson collection
We partner with artisans and workshops across the country
Details of Orson 86" Guest Select Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Dimensions: 86"w 42"d 32"h (38"h with cushion)
- Inside Seating: 73"W 26"D
- Arm Height: 26"h
- Seat Height: 18"h
- Dimensions when Open: 86"w 95"d
- Leg Height: 1"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Cushion Style: loose seat; loose back; 2 seat
- Back Cushion: fiber down blend
- Construction: bench made hardwood frame Construction details
- Seat Cushion: blend-down Cushion details
- Mattress Details: inflatable air mattress with encased coils, wrapped in polyester ticking
- Mattress Size: 60"w 72"d
- Accommodates: queen size fitted sheet
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Item Number: 109935
- Fabric: Doss charcoal See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
- Fabric Description: Doss offers the performance of a micro-suede with the casual appearance of a twill. Diagonal lines in the weave break up the suede-like texture, disguising the changing nap. One of our most popular fabrics, Doss is an excellent choice for high-use furniture thanks to its outstanding stain resistance and durability.
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, feathers and down, encased in down-proof ticking
- Offers widely-appealing, relaxed comfort
- Offers a casual look
- Will soften and settle with use
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A Dual Flexolator suspension consists of a tempered steel grid attached to the frame with small springs. Each seat has its own independent steel grid, providing undisturbed comfort for each person on the sofa.
More items in the Orson Collection
Why Room & Board?
When you shop with Room & Board, you choose:
Our goal is to provide a positive customer experience by supporting you throughout the entire shopping experience. We stand behind the quality of our products and the prices we charge. If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know.
More than 90% of our assortment is made by American craftspeople. We seek out companies that share our passion for design, natural materials and quality construction right here at home.
Sales aren't part of our business model. We simply offer our best value every day. No discount codes. No holiday weekend sales. Just the knowledge you're paying the same fair price as everyone else.
Our Design Associates have a passion for helping you find the right furniture and accessories for your home. We offer complimentary design services and expert advice in our stores, over the phone and online.
Your satisfaction is our priority. If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know. We're here to help.
Our Delivery Associates take care of every detail from assembly and careful placement of your new furniture to removing packaging from your home. Receive unlimited items for one flat rate, and free delivery on returns and exchanges.
Returns and Exchanges
We understand that it can take a few days or a few weeks to determine if your new furniture will work for you. We encourage you to return or exchange products in a timely manner because damage or wear may result in an adjustment to your final refund. We don't charge a delivery fee for returns or exchanges within the 48 contiguous states. However, original delivery charges are not refundable.