Deep enough to hold vases and picture frames, our Mantel shelves provide modern storage and create a versatile display. These shelves are expertly crafted in North Dakota and have a small lip on the front that keeps objects where they belong. Whether you use one shelf or mount multiples, Mantel shelves add a timeless look and functional storage to your room.
We partner with artisans and workshops across the country
Details of Mantel 48w 10d 4h Wall Shelf
- Dimensions: 48"w 10"d 4"h
- Installation: interlocking brackets with level
- Includes: screws, drywall anchors
- Weight Capacity: 20 lbs
- Care: wipe with damp cloth, dry immediately
- Product Origin: made in North Dakota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 166402
- See all photos
- Wood: maple See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Maple adds timeless warmth and lightness to your room. Even after maple is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New maple ranges in color from cream to gold and will beautifully deepen in gold tones over time.
List of parts
- 36" or 48" Mantel Wall Shelf
- mounting bracket
- wall bracket
- #2 Phillips screwdriver
- level (optional)
- power drill (optional)
Note: Maximum recommended load is 20 pounds.
- Attach mounting bracket to back of shelf. Note: For best results, drill pilot holes and use supplied screws.
- Attach wall bracket to the wall using included screws. (Figure 1)
- Interlock mounting bracket/shelf and wall bracket. (Figures 2, 3)
Start to Finish
We treat you the way we would like to be treated, from shopping and ordering to delivery and long-term service.
More than 90% of our products are manufactured in America using quality U.S. and imported materials. Working with family-owned companies around the country allows us to bring you the best craftsmanship and fastest delivery with the least environmental impact. It also means you get furniture with a story you'll be proud to share.
Free design services
Our Design Associates put their product expertise and passion for home design into helping you create a functional and inspiring space. Their design help is always available to you for free.
The best price every day
We set our prices on December 26 and guarantee them for a full year so you can take the time you need to find the pieces that work for you. No discount codes, no flash sales. We give you our best price every day.
Unlimited Items for
One Flat Rate
Receive unlimited items for $89 within 100 miles of our stores or $129 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Small accessories ship for free via UPS.
Our respectful Delivery Associates take care of every detail. Furniture arrives fully assembled and is placed exactly where you want it with no packaging left behind.
Free Returns and Exchanges
We offer free return or exchange delivery service on any item you buy from us. We understand that it can take a few days to a few weeks to determine if your new furniture will work for you. We encourage you to return or exchange items in a timely manner because damage or wear will result in an adjustment to your final refund.
We stand behind the quality of our products and the prices we charge. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know. We’re here to help.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).