Under its simple, timeless design lies an advanced ergonomic solution. Our Choral office chair allows you to alter seatback tension with just a flick of your wrist. Its multi-density foam seat cushion is softer in front for thigh comfort and firmer in back for enhanced support. Enjoy support from an optional headrest that features four inches of height adjustment to promote healthy posture. Choral is a modern office chair option with easy personalization.
This chair is available in the U.S. only at Room & Board.
We partner with artisans and workshops across the country
Details of Choral® Office Chair
- Dimensions: 28"w 28"d 38-42"h
- Armrest Height: 7"-11"h
- Seat Height: 16-21"h
- Inside Seating: 19.5"W 16-18"D
- Armrest Details: 4-way adjustable; height, width, depth and pivot
- Seat Details: adjustable height and depth; multi-density foam cushion; softer in front for thigh comfort, firmer in back for support
- Back Details: easily adjustable reclining tension; lockable reclining positions; form-sensing mesh for custom lumbar support
- Caster Details: soft plastic casters ideal for hard floors, like wood, tile or cement; also suitable for carpeted floors
- Construction: ergonomically designed to promote healthy posture See features and benefits
- Certification: Okamura Choral® is GREENGUARD Certified® for low chemical emissions; ANSI/BIFMA approved for commercial use See more
- Delivery Consideration: ships unassembled via UPS
- Product Origin: made in Japan
- Material Origin: imported
- Item Number: 904431
- See all photos
- Color: mesh
- Color: light grey
- Secondary Material: Polished Aluminum
- This chair offers an optional headrest that provides an additional four inches of height adjustment for back and neck support in a reclining position.
- This chair offers reclining capabilities that reduce stress on your back and encourage you to move throughout the workday.
- Form-sensing mesh offers custom lumbar support. This chair also mimics the natural curve of your spine to provide the greatest amount of lower back support when seated, which is an important feature if the chair is used frequently or as a primary task chair.
- Armrests offer extra support throughout the workday to reduce strain on your upper arms and neck. This chair has 4-way adjustable armrests to complement its design and provide the right support. Adjustable arm height, depth, width and pivot accommodate individual preferences.
- This chair’s multi-density foam seat cushion is softer in front and firmer in back for enhanced support to minimize pressure on your thighs and knees to ensure lasting comfort and proper circulation in your legs.
Adjustable Seat Depth
- Adjusting your seat depth to thigh length provides a comfortable, healthy sit. This is a helpful feature if the chair will be used by more than one person.
- Easily adjustable tension control regulates the effort required to recline. This is an especially helpful feature if the chair will be used by multiple people, as it easily adjusts to accommodate personal preferences.
Adjustable Seat Height
- This is a great feature if the chair will be used by multiple people or at more than one work surface. Position your seat height so thighs are parallel to the floor and feet are flat for healthy circulation in your legs.
- This chair features soft plastic casters that are ideal for hard floors, like wood, tile or cement and are also suitable for carpeted floors.
Start to Finish
We treat you the way we would like to be treated, from shopping and ordering to delivery and long-term service.
More than 90% of our products are manufactured in America using quality U.S. and imported materials. Working with family-owned companies around the country allows us to bring you the best craftsmanship and fastest delivery with the least environmental impact. It also means you get furniture with a story you'll be proud to share.
Free design services
Our Design Associates put their product expertise and passion for home design into helping you create a functional and inspiring space. Their design help is always available to you for free.
The best price every day
We set our prices on December 26 and guarantee them for a full year so you can take the time you need to find the pieces that work for you. No discount codes, no flash sales. We give you our best price every day.
Unlimited Items for
One Flat Rate
Receive unlimited items for $89 within 100 miles of our stores or $129 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Small accessories ship for free via UPS.
Our respectful Delivery Associates take care of every detail. Furniture arrives fully assembled and is placed exactly where you want it with no packaging left behind.
Free Returns and Exchanges
We offer free return or exchange delivery service on any item you buy from us. We understand that it can take a few days to a few weeks to determine if your new furniture will work for you. We encourage you to return or exchange items in a timely manner because damage or wear will result in an adjustment to your final refund.
We stand behind the quality of our products and the prices we charge. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know. We’re here to help.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).