Luce features a distinctive forward-leaning seat that absorbs impact as you sit down, while its innovative seat cradle design provides extra support. Developed by Okamura in collaboration with a company that specializes in robot technology, Luce has minimal dials that offer multiple areas of adjustment. Self-adjusting reclining tension and high-density mesh provide firm support for your lumbar area.
This chair is available in the U.S. only at Room & Board.See the full Luce® collection
We partner with artisans and workshops across the country
Details of Luce® Office Chair
- Dimensions: 25"w 24"d 37-41"h
- Armrest Height: 7.5"h
- Seat Height: 16-20"h
- Inside Seating: 19"W 16.5"D
- Armrest Details: fixed height
- Seat Details: adjustable height; forward-leaning seat absorbs impact and eases weight load to thighs
- Back Details: self-adjusting reclining tension; high-density mesh for firm lumbar support
- Caster Details: soft plastic casters ideal for hard floors, like wood, tile or cement; also suitable for carpeted floors
- Certification: Okamura Luce® is GREENGUARD Certified® for low chemical emissions; ANSI/BIFMA approved for commercial use See more
- Designer: Giugiaro Design for Okamura
- Delivery Consideration: ships unassembled via UPS
- Product Origin: made in Japan
- Item Number: 604932
- See all photos
- Material: mesh
- Color: lime green
- Secondary Material: plastic
- Secondary Color: white
More items in the Luce® Collection
Why Room & Board?
Our goal is to provide a positive customer experience by supporting you throughout the entire shopping experience. We stand behind the quality of our products and the prices we charge. If you're not satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know.
More than 90% of our products are American made. Working with family-owned companies around the U.S. allows us to bring you the best quality and fastest delivery with the least environmental impact. It also means you get furniture with a story you'd be proud to share.
We don't mark prices up to be able to mark them down. We simply offer our best value every day. We set our prices on December 26th and guarantee them for a year so you can focus on finding the right pieces for your home at your own pace.
Our Design Associates have a passion for helping you find the right furniture and accessories for your home. We offer complimentary design guidance in our stores, over the phone and online.
Our Delivery Associates take care of every detail from assembly and careful placement of your new furniture to removing packaging from your home. We deliver unlimited items for one flat rate.
Returns and exchanges
We want you to be happy with your purchase and understand it can take a few days to a few weeks to know if your new items will work for you. We encourage you to return or exchange items in a timely manner because damage or wear will result in an adjustment to your refund. If an item is unsatisfactory we will work with you to resolve the issue to your satisfaction with expert product repair, parts replacement or an exchange.
We don't charge a delivery fee for returns or exchanges within the 48 contiguous states. However, original delivery charges are not refundable. Credit card or gift card orders will receive a credit; orders paid by check or cash will receive a refund check.