Plimode features a clean, sweeping look that's complemented by innovative design. One lever controls the back recline and tension, so you can simply slide the lever to find your best comfort. Its multi-density foam seat cushion offers soft support for thighs and a firmer support in the back to keep weight evenly distributed throughout your workday. Plimode's unique and innovative construction offers superior comfort in a light, slim profile and additional support with curved armrests.See the full Plimode collection
We partner with artisans and workshops across the country
Details of Plimode® Office Chair
- Dimensions: 24"w 22.5"d 36-41"h
- Armrest Height: 7.5"h
- Seat Height: 17-21"h
- Inside Seating: 19"W 17 1/2"D
- Armrest Details: fixed height, move with backrest for dynamic support
- Seat Details: adjustable height; multi-density foam cushion; softer in front for thigh comfort, firmer in back for support
- Back Details: easily adjustable reclining tension; lockable reclining positions; breathable inner mesh structure
- Caster Details: soft plastic casters ideal for hard floors, like wood, tile or cement; also suitable for carpeted floors
- Construction: ergonomically designed to promote healthy posture See features and benefits
- Certification: Okamura Plimode® is GREENGUARD Certified® for low chemical emissions; ANSI/BIFMA approved for commercial use See more
- Product Origin: made in Japan
- Material Origin: imported
- Item Number: 573154
- See all photos
- Material: fabric
- Color: grey
- Secondary Material: plastic
- Secondary Color: black
- This chair’s inner mesh structure provides comfort and breathability. Reclining capabilities reduce stress on your back and encourage movement throughout your workday.
- Armrests offer extra support throughout the workday to reduce strain on your upper arms and neck. This chair has fixed armrests that move with the backrest for dynamic support.
- The multi-density foam seat cushion is softer in front and firmer in back to minimize pressure on your thighs and knees to ensure lasting comfort and proper circulation in your legs.
- Tension control regulates the effort required to recline. This is an especially helpful feature if the chair will be used by multiple people, as it can be adjusted to accommodate personal preferences.
Adjustable Seat Height
- This is a great feature if the chair will be used by multiple people or at more than one work surface. Position your seat height so thighs are parallel to the floor and feet are flat for healthy circulation in your legs.
- This chair features soft plastic casters that are ideal for hard floors, like wood, tile or cement and are also suitable for carpeted floors.
More items in the Plimode Collection
Start to Finish
We treat you the way we would like to be treated, from shopping and ordering to delivery and long-term service.
More than 90% of our products are manufactured in America using quality U.S. and imported materials. Working with family-owned companies around the country allows us to bring you the best craftsmanship and fastest delivery with the least environmental impact. It also means you get furniture with a story you'll be proud to share.
Free design services
Our Design Associates put their product expertise and passion for home design into helping you create a functional and inspiring space. Their design help is always available to you for free.
The best price every day
We set our prices on December 26 and guarantee them for a full year so you can take the time you need to find the pieces that work for you. No discount codes, no flash sales. We give you our best price every day.
Unlimited Items for
One Flat Rate
Receive unlimited items for $89 within 100 miles of our stores or $129 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Small accessories ship for free via UPS.
Our respectful Delivery Associates take care of every detail. Furniture arrives fully assembled and is placed exactly where you want it with no packaging left behind.
Free Returns and Exchanges
We offer free return or exchange delivery service on any item you buy from us. We understand that it can take a few days to a few weeks to determine if your new furniture will work for you. We encourage you to return or exchange items in a timely manner because damage or wear will result in an adjustment to your final refund.
We stand behind the quality of our products and the prices we charge. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know. We’re here to help.