An outdoor lounge chair with a contemporary twist. An inviting seat covered in Sunbrella® fabric seems to float in a steel frame that gently flexes as you move for even greater comfort.See the full Finn collection
We partner with artisans and workshops across the country
Details of Finn Lounge Chair
- Dimensions: 27"w 30"d 30"h
- Inside Seating: 24"W 20"D
- Arm Height: 22"h
- Seat Height: 16"h
- Leg Thickness: 1"w
- Seat Cushion: outdoor open-cell foam and fiber
- Back Cushion: outdoor wrapped fiber
- Cushion Style: tight seat; tight back
- Consideration: stainless steel requires more frequent care and maintenance when used near the ocean, chlorinated water or dense urban areas with higher concentrations of air pollutants; consider powder-coated finishes in these situations
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Item Number: 880975
- See all photos
- Fabric: Sunbrella® Canvas pebble See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 100% Sunbrella acrylic
- Fabric Description: With a smooth, tight weave, Sunbrella® Canvas is the perfect backdrop for a wide range of striking colors. Solution-dyed acrylic yarns make this fabric easy to clean and fade-resistant. A great solution for outdoor spaces, kids' rooms and family-friendly furniture.
- Frame: stainless steel See full material details
- Finish: powder-coat
- Color: graphite
More items in the Finn Collection
Why Room & Board?
Our goal is to provide a positive customer experience by supporting you throughout the entire shopping experience. We stand behind the quality of our products and the prices we charge. If you're not satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know.
More than 90% of our products are American made. Working with family-owned companies around the U.S. allows us to bring you the best quality and fastest delivery with the least environmental impact. It also means you get furniture with a story you'd be proud to share.
We don't mark prices up to be able to mark them down. We simply offer our best value every day. We set our prices on December 26th and guarantee them for a year so you can focus on finding the right pieces for your home at your own pace.
Our Design Associates have a passion for helping you find the right furniture and accessories for your home. We offer complimentary design guidance in our stores, over the phone and online.
Our Delivery Associates take care of every detail from assembly and careful placement of your new furniture to removing packaging from your home. We deliver unlimited items for one flat rate.
Returns and exchanges
We want you to be happy with your purchase and understand it can take a few days to a few weeks to know if your new items will work for you. We encourage you to return or exchange items in a timely manner because damage or wear will result in an adjustment to your refund. If an item is unsatisfactory we will work with you to resolve the issue to your satisfaction with expert product repair, parts replacement or an exchange.
We don't charge a delivery fee for returns or exchanges within the 48 contiguous states. However, original delivery charges are not refundable. Credit card or gift card orders will receive a credit; orders paid by check or cash will receive a refund check.