Designed for outdoor living, the Crescent sofa features a fully upholstered seat and back made with antimicrobial outdoor foam and trusted Sunbrella® fabric. Rounded edges and a deep seat give this collection exceptional comfort, while a gracefully curved powder-coated aluminum base lends sophistication and durability. The plush cushions are attached to the frame for a tidy, modern look. Crescent’s armless design gives you the flexibility to combine sofas, chaises, chairs and ottomans to create any seating configuration you need for outdoor entertaining.See the full Crescent collection
We partner with artisans and workshops across the country
Details of Crescent 73" Sofa
- Dimensions: 73"w 35"d 31"h
- Inside Depth: 24"d
- Inside Width: 73"w
- Seat Height: 17"h
- Leg Height: 8"h
- Construction: hand-welded frame; benchmade marine-grade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: outdoor high-resiliency foam and fiber with water-repellent wrap Cushion details
- Back Cushion: outdoor high-resiliency foam and fiber with water-repellent wrap
- Cushion Style: tight bench seat; tight back
- Features: plastic foot cap
- Consideration: covers recommended to minimize cleaning and extend product life; cover or store indoors during extreme weather
- Compatible With: Outdoor Cover for Medium Sofa
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 127436
- See all photos
- Fabric: Sunbrella® Canvas slate See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 100% Sunbrella acrylic
- Fabric Description: With a smooth, tight weave, Sunbrella® Canvas is the perfect backdrop for a wide range of striking colors. Solution-dyed acrylic yarns make this fabric easy to clean and fade-resistant. A great solution for outdoor spaces, kids' rooms and family-friendly furniture.
- Frame Color: aluminum See full material details
- Finish: powder-coat
- Color: graphite
- Material Description: Our 100% recycled aluminum offers a lighter-weight alternative to steel. Beautiful and durable for both our indoor and outdoor furniture, aluminum is highly resistant to corrosion, scratching and denting.
Seat Cushion Details
Outdoor high-resiliency foam and fiber
Antimicrobial, eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core covered in fiber padding, encased in water-repellent wrap
Offers a structured, even sit
Creates a tight, streamlined silhouette
Designed to retain its shape with minimal maintenance
We build our outdoor upholstery frames to the same high quality as our indoor frames with the addition of weather-resistant enhancements.
We build our outdoor frames with kiln-dried, marine-grade plywood. Used in boats and docks, this engineered material consists of layers of water-resistant hardwood bonded together with a waterproof adhesive. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing expansion and contraction from the elements. An all-weather material, marine-grade plywood features cross-directional grains to resist warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our outdoor frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are supported with eco-friendly, waterproof glues, rust-resistant screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use and exposure to the elements.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of weather-resistant nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the marine-grade plywood frame with rust-resistant staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.
More items in the Crescent Collection
Start to Finish
We treat you the way we would like to be treated, from shopping and ordering to delivery and long-term service.
More than 90% of our products are manufactured in America using quality U.S. and imported materials. Working with family-owned companies around the country allows us to bring you the best craftsmanship and fastest delivery with the least environmental impact. It also means you get furniture with a story you'll be proud to share.
Free design services
Our Design Associates put their product expertise and passion for home design into helping you create a functional and inspiring space. Their design help is always available to you for free.
The best price every day
We set our prices on December 26 and guarantee them for a full year so you can take the time you need to find the pieces that work for you. No discount codes, no flash sales. We give you our best price every day.
Unlimited Items for
One Flat Rate
Receive unlimited items for $89 within 100 miles of our stores or $129 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Small accessories ship for free via UPS.
Our respectful Delivery Associates take care of every detail. Furniture arrives fully assembled and is placed exactly where you want it with no packaging left behind.
Free Returns and Exchanges
We offer free return or exchange delivery service on any item you buy from us. We understand that it can take a few days to a few weeks to determine if your new furniture will work for you. We encourage you to return or exchange items in a timely manner because damage or wear will result in an adjustment to your final refund.
We stand behind the quality of our products and the prices we charge. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know. We’re here to help.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).