List of parts:
- 1 seat frame
- 4 legs
- 1 spreader (stool only)
- 12 1/4" x 40mm screws (A)
- 12 1/4" x 16mm washers (B)
- 4 1/4" x 32mm screws (C) (stool only)
- Phillips screwdriver
Note: Do not use power tools.
- Rest seat frame upside down on a clean, soft surface so seat is level.
- Place legs upside down so holes on leg assembly match up with mounting bracket on seat frame.
- For each leg, attach 3 screws (A) and 3 washers (B) to mounting bracket (Figure 1).
- Stool only: Attach spreader to legs using the 4 screws (C) provided (Figure 2).