Abstract expressionist Helen Frankenthaler is perhaps the most celebrated of all the women on the American art scene to date. Her 1970 piece "Sesame" is reproduced as a serigraph.
Serigraphy is a process in which multiple layers of ink are manually pressed through fine screens which replicates the unique qualities of the original artwork.
Details of Silkscreen, Frankenthaler, Sesame, 1970
- Dimensions: 32"w 2"d 44"h
- Glazing Material: plexiglass
- Product Origin: made in Ohio
- Item Number: 163348
- Material: maple See material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Secondary Material: archival paper