Manhattan Box Frames in Colors
Create a dramatic display with Manhattan Box frames. Hand-welded in a family-owned metalworking shop in Minnesota, these frames are large in scale and add sculptural dimension to a room. Choose among a range of timeless colors, which are produced by powder-coating steel for a durable, smooth finish. Manhattan Box frames are designed to be hung vertically or horizontally. Stunning when used solo, they also look striking when mounted as part of a wall gallery.
Details of Manhattan Box Frame 8x10 Centered
- Dimensions: 20"w 3"d 20"h
- Features: hangs horizontal or vertical
- Wall Mounting: notch
- Glazing Material: glass
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Item Number: 927244
- Material: steel See full material details
- Finish: powder-coat
- Color: orange
- Material Description: Steel is exceptionally durable and eco-friendly thanks to its ability to be made from recycled material and then recycled again at the end of the products life. Artisans hand-craft the steel using innovative technology and age-old techniques to shape the steel into pieces of almost any shape and size.
List of parts
- Manhattan Box Frame
- common nail
- Place the frame face down on a soft, flat, protected surface.
- Remove the thin steel bars from the back board of the frame, and then slide the back board from the frame. (Figure 1)
- Position your image in the mat window opening. Optional: Secure image with tape to keep it from shifting.
- Insert the backing board into the frame.
- Hammer the nail 3/4 of the way into desired wall location and hang frame so it's flush against the wall, positioning frame on built-in notch for extra stability.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).