Manhattan Box Frames in Stainless Steel
Create a dramatic display with Manhattan Box frames. Hand-welded in a family-owned metalworking shop in Minnesota, these frames are large in scale and add sculptural dimension to a room. Brushed stainless steel is clean and sophisticated. Manhattan Box frames are designed to be hung vertically or horizontally. Stunning when used solo, they also look striking when mounted as part of a wall gallery.
- Construction: hand-welded with laser-cut opening; glass insert
- Features: hangs horizontal or vertical; three hanging positions
- Installation: built-in notch provides stability, hangs on nail or screw
- Includes: screw, drywall anchor
- Care: wipe with damp cloth, dry immediately; clean insert with glass cleaner sprayed onto cloth
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Numbers: 8644498x10 Centered Frame (20"w 3"d 20"h)7069418x10 Off-Center Frame (20"w 3"d 20"h)0898715x7 Centered Frame (13"w 3"d 13"h)5243685x7 Off-Center Frame (13"w 3"d 13"h)
- Material: stainless steel See full material details
- Material Description: Our stainless steel is domestically sourced from 60% recycled material. It is highly resistant to corrosion and has a brushed texture to ensure wear marks will blend in over time.
List of parts
- Manhattan Box Frame
- common nail
- Place the frame face down on a flat, protected surface.
- Remove the thin steel bars from the back board of the frame, and then slide the back board from the frame. (Figure 1)
- Position your image in the mat window opening. Optional: Secure image with tape to keep it from shifting.
- Insert the backing board into the frame.
- Hammer the nail 3/4 of the way into desired wall location and hang frame so it's flush against the wall, positioning frame on built-in notch for extra stability.