Manhattan Box Frames in Stainless Steel
Made in Minnesota by a family-owned steel shop, our exclusive Manhattan Box Frames add unique sculptural style to your walls. Stainless steel lends a clean, contemporary look to these sophisticated frames. Every frame is carefully inspected, cleaned and packed to ensure the highest quality. Frames can be hung vertically or horizontally to best suit your artwork or photos.
- Features: hangs horizontal or vertical
- Wall Mounting: notch
- Glazing Material: glass
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Item Numbers: 8644498x10 Centered Frame (20"w 3"d 20"h)7069418x10 Off-Center Frame (20"w 3"d 20"h)0898715x7 Centered Frame (13"w 3"d 13"h)5243685x7 Off-Center Frame (13"w 3"d 13"h)
- Material: stainless steel See full material details
- Material Description: Our stainless steel is domestically sourced from 60% recycled material. It is highly resistant to corrosion and has a brushed texture to ensure wear marks will blend in over time.
List of parts
- Manhattan Box Frame
- common nail
- Place the frame face down on a soft, flat, protected surface.
- Remove the thin steel bars from the back board of the frame, and then slide the back board from the frame. (Figure 1)
- Position your image in the mat window opening. Optional: Secure image with tape to keep it from shifting.
- Insert the backing board into the frame.
- Hammer the nail 3/4 of the way into desired wall location and hang frame so it's flush against the wall, positioning frame on built-in notch for extra stability.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).