Manhattan Frames in Colors
Made by a family-owned steel shop in Minnesota, our exclusive steel frames are substantial and durable. The vibrant colors are achieved through careful application of powder-coating over a base of natural steel. Every frame is carefully inspected and cleaned before it’s packed. These timeless frames can be hung vertically or horizontally to best suit your artwork or photos.
Details of Manhattan Frame 8x10 Off-Center
- Dimensions: 20"w .5"d 20"h
- Features: hangs horizontal or vertical
- Wall Mounting: notch
- Glazing Material: glass
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Item Number: 341979
- Material: steel See full material details
- Finish: powder-coat
- Color: yellow
- Material Description: Steel is exceptionally durable and eco-friendly thanks to its ability to be made from recycled material and then recycled again at the end of the products life. Artisans hand-craft the steel using innovative technology and age-old techniques to shape the steel into pieces of almost any shape and size.
List of parts
- Manhattan Frame
- common nail
- Place the frame face down on a soft, flat, protected surface.
- Slide the back board from the frame. (Figure 1)
- Position your image in the mat window opening. Optional: Secure image with tape to keep it from shifting.
- Insert the backing board into the frame.
- Hammer the nail 3/4 of the way into desired wall location and hang frame so it's flush against the wall, positioning frame on built-in notch for extra stability.
$79 - $99
$69 - $139
$79 - $99
$89 - $159
$399 - $1,099
$299 - $999
$449 - $1,149
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).