Manhattan Frames in Colors
Add a bold, industrial look to your walls with Manhattan frames, which are hand-welded in a family-owned metalworking shop in Minnesota. Large in scale, these frames provide a geometric, graphic touch and a unique setting for your photos or artwork. Choose among a range of timeless colors, which are produced by powder-coating steel for a durable, smooth finish. Manhattan frames provide a high-impact display, whether hung vertically or horizontally, individually or in groups.
Details of Manhattan Frame 8x10 Off-Center
List of parts
- Manhattan Frame
- common nail
- Place the frame face down on a flat, protected surface.
- Slide the back board from the frame. (Figure 1)
- Position your image in the mat window opening. Optional: Secure image with tape to keep it from shifting.
- Insert the backing board into the frame.
- Hammer the nail 3/4 of the way into desired wall location and hang frame so it's flush against the wall, positioning frame on built-in notch for extra stability.
$316 - $474
$356 - $534
$396 - $594
$79 - $99
$69 - $139
$79 - $99
$89 - $159
$399 - $1,099
$299 - $999
$449 - $1,149
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).