Manhattan Frames in Gold
Made by a family-owned steel shop in Minnesota, our exclusive steel frames are substantial and durable. The contemporary gold tone is created by careful application of powder-coating over a steel base. Every frame is carefully inspected and cleaned before it’s packed. These timeless frames can be hung vertically or horizontally to best suit your artwork or photos.
- Construction: hand-welded with laser-cut opening; glass insert
- Features: hangs horizontal or vertical
- Installation: built-in notch provides stability, hangs on nail or screw
- Includes: screw, drywall anchor
- Care: wipe with damp cloth, dry immediately; clean insert with glass cleaner sprayed onto cloth
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Numbers: 1334818x10 Centered Frame (20"w .5"d 20"h)6224608x10 Off-Center Frame (20"w .5"d 20"h)5909815x7 Centered Frame (13"w .5"d 13"h)5795335x7 Off-Center Frame (13"w .5"d 13"h)
- Material: steel See full material details
- Finish: powder-coat
- Color: gold
- Material Description: Steel is exceptionally durable and eco-friendly thanks to its ability to be made from recycled material and then recycled again at the end of the products life. Artisans hand-craft the steel using innovative technology and age-old techniques to shape the steel into pieces of almost any shape and size.
List of parts
- Manhattan Frame
- common nail
- Place the frame face down on a flat, protected surface.
- Slide the back board from the frame. (Figure 1)
- Position your image in the mat window opening. Optional: Secure image with tape to keep it from shifting.
- Insert the backing board into the frame.
- Hammer the nail 3/4 of the way into desired wall location and hang frame so it's flush against the wall, positioning frame on built-in notch for extra stability.
$316 - $474
$356 - $534
$396 - $594
$79 - $149
$69 - $139
$79 - $99
$89 - $159
$399 - $1,099
$299 - $999
$449 - $1,149