Manhattan Frames in Patina
Made by a family-owned steel shop in Minnesota, our exclusive steel frames are substantial and durable. To achieve the beautiful patina of these frames, natural steel has been oxidized to show subtle variations in color and texture. No two frames are exactly alike. Every frame is carefully inspected and cleaned before it’s packed. These timeless frames can be hung vertically or horizontally to best suit your artwork or photos.
- Features: hangs horizontal or vertical
- Wall Mounting: notch
- Glazing Material: glass
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Item Numbers: 6352408x10 Centered Frame (20"w .5"d 20"h)5180398x10 Off-Center Frame (20"w .5"d 20"h)4151795x7 Centered Frame (13"w .5"d 13"h)8098705x7 Off-Center Frame (13"w .5"d 13"h)
- Material: steel
- Finish: lacquer
- Color: patina
List of parts
- Manhattan Frame
- common nail
- Place the frame face down on a soft, flat, protected surface.
- Slide the back board from the frame. (Figure 1)
- Position your image in the mat window opening. Optional: Secure image with tape to keep it from shifting.
- Insert the backing board into the frame.
- Hammer the nail 3/4 of the way into desired wall location and hang frame so it's flush against the wall, positioning frame on built-in notch for extra stability.
$79 - $149
$79 - $99
$69 - $139
$89 - $159
$399 - $1,099
$299 - $999
$449 - $1,149
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).