Manhattan Frames in Stainless Steel
Add a bold, industrial look to your walls with Manhattan frames, which are hand-welded in a family-owned metalworking shop in Minnesota. Large in scale, these frames provide a geometric, graphic touch and a unique setting for your photos or artwork. Brushed stainless steel is clean and sophisticated. Manhattan frames provide a high-impact display, whether hung vertically or horizontally, individually or in groups.
- Construction: hand-welded with laser-cut opening; glass insert
- Features: hangs horizontal or vertical; three hanging positions
- Installation: built-in notch provides stability, hangs on nail or screw
- Includes: screw, drywall anchor
- Care: wipe with damp cloth, dry immediately; clean insert with glass cleaner sprayed onto cloth
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Numbers: 28955211x14 Centered Frame (26"w .5"d 26"h)71939611x14 Off-Center Frame (26"w .5"d 26"h)1916688x10 Centered Frame (20"w .5"d 20"h)6459298x10 Off-Center Frame (20"w .5"d 20"h)9695225x7 Centered Frame (13"w .5"d 13"h)2583145x7 Off-Center Frame (13"w .5"d 13"h)
- Material: stainless steel See full material details
- Material Description: Our stainless steel has an upgraded metal composition to better resist corrosion and wear and tear. A brushed texture ensures wear marks will blend in over time and when cared for properly, stainless steel will last a lifetime.
List of parts
- Manhattan Frame
- common nail
- Place the frame face down on a flat, protected surface.
- Slide the back board from the frame. (Figure 1)
- Position your image in the mat window opening. Optional: Secure image with tape to keep it from shifting.
- Insert the backing board into the frame.
- Hammer the nail 3/4 of the way into desired wall location and hang frame so it's flush against the wall, positioning frame on built-in notch for extra stability.
$316 - $474
$356 - $534
$396 - $594
$79 - $149
$79 - $99
$69 - $139
$79 - $99
$399 - $1,099
$299 - $999
$449 - $1,149