Manhattan Frames in Stainless Steel
Made by a family-owned steel shop in Minnesota, our exclusive steel frames are substantial and durable. Stainless steel lends a clean, contemporary look to these sophisticated frames. Every frame is carefully inspected and cleaned before it’s packed. These timeless frames can be hung vertically or horizontally to best suit your artwork or photos.
- Features: hangs horizontal or vertical
- Wall Mounting: notch
- Glazing Material: glass
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Item Numbers: 28955211x14 Centered Frame (26"w .5"d 26"h)71939611x14 Off-Center Frame (26"w .5"d 26"h)1916688x10 Centered Frame (20"w .5"d 20"h)6459298x10 Off-Center Frame (20"w .5"d 20"h)9695225x7 Centered Frame (13"w .5"d 13"h)2583145x7 Off-Center Frame (13"w .5"d 13"h)
- Material: stainless steel See full material details
- Material Description: Our stainless steel is domestically sourced from 60% recycled material. It is highly resistant to corrosion and has a brushed texture to ensure wear marks will blend in over time.
List of parts
- Manhattan Frame
- common nail
- Place the frame face down on a soft, flat, protected surface.
- Slide the back board from the frame. (Figure 1)
- Position your image in the mat window opening. Optional: Secure image with tape to keep it from shifting.
- Insert the backing board into the frame.
- Hammer the nail 3/4 of the way into desired wall location and hang frame so it's flush against the wall, positioning frame on built-in notch for extra stability.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).