Profile Frames in Gold
Enjoy the look of custom framing at a great value with our Profile frames. These refined frames are made by a family-run company in Ohio where the care that goes into making each one is as special as the photos or artwork you choose to put in it. Artisans use high-quality aluminum to meticulously craft the frames and they secure miter joints by hand. A uniquely proportioned white mat finishes the classic, gallery-worthy appearance. Whether used solo or as a part of a wall gallery, Profile frames create a timeless display.
- Frame Width: .5"w
- Features: hangs horizontal or vertical
- Includes: white gallery-quality mat
- Wall Mounting: mounting bracket
- Glazing Material: glass
- Product Origin: made in Ohio
- Item Numbers: 26403411x14 Frame (20"w 1"d 24"h)22922411x11 Frame (20"w 1"d 20"h)7465518x10 Frame (16"w 1"d 20"h)9432398x8 Frame (16"w 1"d 16"h)5647775x7 Frame (12"w 1"d 16"h)
- Material: aluminum See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Color: gold
- Material Description: Our 100% recycled aluminum offers a lighter-weight alternative to steel. Beautiful and durable for both our indoor and outdoor furniture, aluminum is highly resistant to corrosion, scratching and denting.
List of parts
- Profile Frame in Gold, Gunmetal or Silver
- flat blade screwdriver
- common nail
- Place the frame face down on a soft, flat, protected surface.
- Use your fingers to press down on the curved metal spacers and remove each one from the frame. (Figure 1)
- Using the screwdriver, loosen the screws of two L-shaped corner brackets at the top (short side) of the frame. (Figure 1)
- Carefully remove the top section of the frame. Note: Exposed metal corners may be sharp.
- Slide the back board from the frame.
- Position your image in the mat window opening. Optional: Secure image with tape to keep it from shifting.
- Insert the backing board into the frame.
- Reattach the top portion of the frame by aligning the corners and gently tightening the L-shaped corner brackets with a screw driver. Note: Excessive tightening may break the glass.
- Place the curved metal spacers back under the edges of the frame by pressing each one down and tucking it into position.
- Hammer the nail 3/4 of the way into desired wall location and hang frame so it's flush against the wall.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).