Profile Frames in Gunmetal
Enjoy the look of custom framing at a great value with our Profile frames. These refined frames are made by a family-run company in Ohio where the care that goes into making each one is as special as the photos or artwork you choose to put in it. Artisans use high-quality aluminum to meticulously craft the frames, securing miter joints by hand for extra stability and applying a protective lacquer finish. A uniquely proportioned white mat finishes the classic, gallery-worthy appearance. Whether used solo or as a part of a wall gallery, Profile frames create a timeless display.
- Frame Width: .5"w
- Features: hangs horizontal or vertical
- Includes: white gallery-quality mat
- Wall Mounting: mounting bracket
- Glazing Material: glass
- Product Origin: made in Ohio
- Item Numbers: 32214811x14 Frame (20"w 1"d 24"h)92618111x11 Frame (20"w 1"d 20"h)1854908x10 Frame (16"w 1"d 20"h)6528548x8 Frame (16"w 1"d 16"h)0550125x7 Frame (12"w 1"d 16"h)
- Material: aluminum
- Finish: lacquer
- Color: gunmetal
List of parts
- Profile Frame in Gold, Gunmetal or Silver
- linen tape (included)
- flat-blade screwdriver
- common nail
- Place the frame face down on a flat, protected surface.
- Use your fingers to press down on the curved metal spacers and remove each one from the frame. (Figure 1)
- Using a flat-blade screwdriver, loosen the screws of the two L-shaped corner brackets at the top (short side) of the frame. (Figure 1)
- Carefully remove the top section of the frame. Note: Exposed metal corners may be sharp.
- Slide the backing board out of the frame.
- Position your image in the mat window opening. Secure image to the mat or backing board with the included linen tape to keep it from shifting (optional). Simply peel and stick.
- Slide the backing board into the frame.
- Using a flat-blade screwdriver, reattach the top portion of the frame by aligning the corners and gently tightening the L-shaped corner brackets with a screwdriver. Note: Excessive tightening may break the glass.
- Place the curved metal spacers back under the edges of the frame by pressing each one down and tucking it into position.
- Hammer the nail 3/4 of the way into desired wall location and hang frame so it's flush against the wall.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).