Profile Frames in Walnut
Enjoy the look of custom framing at a great value with our Profile frames. These refined frames are made by a family-run company in Ohio where the care that goes into making each one is as special as the photos or artwork you choose to put in it. Artisans carefully select lengths of solid wood then meticulously craft the frames, using miter joints that are secured by hand with wood glue and nails for extra stability. A uniquely proportioned white mat finishes the classic, gallery-worthy appearance. Whether used solo or as a part of a wall gallery, Profile frames create a timeless display.
- Frame Width: .75"w
- Features: hangs horizontal or vertical
- Includes: white gallery-quality mat
- Wall Mounting: mounting bracket
- Glazing Material: glass
- Product Origin: made in Ohio
- Item Numbers: 97725011x14 Frame (21"w 1"d 25"h)82762411x11 Frame (21"w 1"d 21"h)6415908x10 Frame (17"w 1"d 21"h)6761938x8 Frame (17"w 1"d 17"h)1037655x7 Frame (13"w 1"d 17"h)
- Material: walnut See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Walnut adds timeless depth and character to your room. Even after walnut is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New walnut starts as a dark chocolate brown and beautifully ages to lighter brown or honey color over time.
List of parts
- Wood Profile Frame
- linen tape (included)
- flat-blade screwdriver
- common nail
- Place the frame face down on a flat, protected surface.
- Carefully slide a flat-blade screwdriver under the flexible metal tabs and gently bend them up, toward the edge of the frame. (Figure 1)
- Remove the backing board from the frame.
- Position your image in the mat window opening. Secure image to the mat or backing board with the included linen tape to keep it from shifting (optional). Simply peel and stick.
- Place the backing board in the frame, on top of the mat.
- Using a flat-blade screwdriver, gently bend the flexible metal tabs back to their original position to secure the glass, mat and backing board in the frame.
- Hammer the nail 3/4 of the way into desired wall location and hang frame so it's flush against the wall.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).