Profile Frames in White
Our exclusive Profile frames are made in Ohio by a family-run company that’s been in business for 40 years. These solid wood frames feature beautifully mitered corners, a durable finish and a white mat for a classic, gallery-worthy appearance. Plus, the glass in every frame is washed twice before packing, so you can simply insert your image and enjoy.
- Frame Width: .75"w
- Features: hangs horizontal or vertical
- Includes: white gallery-quality mat
- Wall Mounting: mounting bracket
- Glazing Material: glass
- Product Origin: made in Ohio
- Item Numbers: 34901311x14 Frame (21"w 1"d 25"h)52348911x11 Frame (21"w 1"d 21"h)7548628x10 Frame (17"w 1"d 21"h)1989508x8 Frame (17"w 1"d 17"h)9604685x7 Frame (13"w 1"d 17"h)
- Material: wood
- Finish: lacquer
- Color: white
List of parts
- Wood Profile Frame
- flat blade screwdriver
- common nail
- Place the frame face down on a soft, flat, protected surface.
- Carefully slide a flat blade screwdriver under the flexible metal tabs and gently bend them up toward the edge of the frame. (Figure 1)
- Slide the back board from the frame.
- Position your image in the mat window opening. Optional: Secure image with tape to keep it from shifting.
- Insert the backing board into the frame.
- Using a flat blade screwdriver, gently bend the flexible metal tabs back to their original position to secure the glass, mat and backing board in the frame.
- Hammer the nail 3/4 of the way into desired wall location and hang frame so it's flush against the wall.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).