Profile Wide Frames in White
Our exclusive Profile Wide frames are made in Ohio by a family-run company that’s been in business for 40 years. These solid wood frames feature beautifully mitered corners, a durable finish and a white mat for a classic, gallery-worthy appearance. Plus, the glass in every frame is washed twice before packing, so you can simply insert your image and enjoy.
- Frame Width: 2"w
- Features: hangs horizontal or vertical
- Includes: white gallery-quality mat
- Wall Mounting: mounting bracket
- Glazing Material: glass
- Product Origin: made in Ohio
- Item Numbers: 08001011x14 Frame (24"w 1"d 28"h)16213411x11 Frame (24"w 1"d 24"h)5348808x10 Frame (20"w 1"d 24"h)4690768x8 Frame (20"w 1"d 20"h)6884355x7 Frame (16"w 1"d 20"h)
- Material: wood
- Finish: lacquer
- Color: white
List of parts
- Profile Wide Frame
- flat blade screwdriver
- common nail
- Place the frame face down on a soft, flat, protected surface.
- Carefully slide a flat blade screwdriver under the flexible metal tabs and gently bend them up toward the edge of the frame. (Figure 1)
- Slide the back board from the frame.
- Position your image in the mat window opening. Optional: Secure image with tape to keep it from shifting.
- Insert the backing board in the frame on top of the mat.
- Using a flat blade screwdriver, gently bend the flexible metal tabs back to their original position to secure the glass, mat and backing board in the frame.
- Hammer the nail 3/4 of the way into desired wall location and hang frame so it's flush against the wall.
This product has not yet been rated.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).