KleinReid, Minneapolis, 2013
Sweet words and bold color combine in these hand-printed, limited edition pieces. Created by KleinReid in New York, each print is signed and numbered by the artists.
Details of KleinReid, Minneapolis, 2013, Limited Edition Silkscreen
- Dimensions: 19"w 2.25"d 26"h
- Frame Width: 1"w
- Glazing Material: plexiglass
- Product Origin: made in New York
- Item Number: 886258
- Material: maple See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Maple adds timeless warmth and lightness to your room. Even after maple is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New maple ranges in color from cream to gold and will beautifully deepen in gold tones over time.
- Secondary Material: archival paper
- Secondary Color: emerald
This product has not yet been rated.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).