Tu, Rhynd 3
Designed by artist Aurelie Tu, this unique wall art is assembled by women and youth in transition in Portland, Oregon. They meticulously work interlocking pieces of felt to create artwork with mathematical precision that lets the color and texture of the natural material shine through.
Details of Tu, Rhynd 3, 2011, Limited Edition
- Dimensions: 34"w 2"d 31"h
- Glazing Material: plexiglass
- Product Origin: made in Oregon
- Item Number: 759573
- Material: maple See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our maple brings lightness and warmth to your room. New maple will range in color from cream to gold and all maple will become more golden as it ages. Because of its light color and subtle grain pattern, scratches are often less noticeable on maple than on other hardwoods. Maple often features naturally occurring marks from pitch pockets, mineral streaks and pin knots.
- Secondary Material: felt