Average Rating: 5
On May 19, 2013
Comments: Great accent mirror and addition to a VERY small master bedoom. This piece along two others, completed gave bedroom new, long awaited update.
On Mar 16, 2014
Comments: Looks great and adds to a room nicely.
On Jul 22, 2015
Comments: The mirror adds an industrial look as an accent without dominating your decor. The frame has a patina that draws you into the reflection. Its a real man's man accessory or it can make a woman feel strong. I love em.
On Jun 28, 2016
Comments: The mirror looks fantastic. It's nice and bulky. Great value. I have an espresso colored vanity and this goes really well with it. In the picture, it looks like it's all dark metal, but in the corners, where it was welded, it has a slight blue tint to it. When I picked it up at the showroom, I didn't think I was going to like that in our powder room, but it looks great when hung up. Very subtle, but gives it a cool industrial vibe.
On Jul 13, 2016
Comments: We have this in our bedroom with the architecture bed and it is gorgeous! We got the full length size. It looks perfect leaning between two windows. It's expensive but a very solid piece of furniture and worth every penny.
By the Bard
On Feb 22, 2017
Comments: We are using this mirror in the foyer. Leaning against the wall the mirror is firmly seated on the floor. A great place for a last minute 'beauty check' before leaving home. :-)
Industry Wall & Leaning Mirrors in Natural Steel
The strong look of Industry comes from the natural steel frame. Each mirror is hand-welded by artisans, making every piece unique. Safety hardware included with leaning mirrors.
Details of Industry 32w 3d 88h Leaning Mirror
- Dimensions: 32"w 3"d 88"h
- Frame Width: 3"w
- Includes: anti-tip safety hardware
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 291799
- Material: natural steel See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our natural steel is domestically sourced from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsmans work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.