Float Wall Shelves
Float wall shelves have a modern, sleek design that’s perfect for displaying picture frames, artwork or decorative items. Handcrafted by artisans in North Dakota, these minimalist shelves are an ideal solution for small spaces. Mount a single shelf or cluster several together to create a larger arrangement.
Details of Float 48w 8d 2h Wall Shelf
- Dimensions: 48"w 8"d 2"h
- Installation: hidden wood mounting bracket
- Includes: screws, drywall anchors
- Weight Capacity: 20 lbs
- Care: wipe with damp cloth, dry immediately
- Product Origin: made in North Dakota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 932122
- Wood: cherry See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Cherry adds timeless warmth and character to your room. Even after cherry is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New cherry ranges in color from light brown with pink undertones to reddish brown and will beautifully darken to a deep, reddish brown over time.
List of parts
- Float shelf or Float Box shelf
- mounting bracket
- mounting screws
- wall anchors
- set screws
- 3/16" drill bit
- #2 Phillips screwdriver
- power drill
Note: The maximum recommended load for this product is 20 pounds. If you are mounting this shelf to a surface other than drywall, or if you are uncertain about assembly, please contact a professional for help with installation.
- Place the mounting bracket against your wall at the desired location. Use a level to ensure accurate placement. Ensure the mounting bracket is oriented in correspondence with the "up" arrow. Use a pencil to mark the location of each of the mounting holes. It is recommended that at least one of the holes be centered over a stud.
- Remove the mounting bracket from the wall and use a #2 Phillips screwdriver to install the wall anchors. (Figure 1) Ensure that the wall anchors are flush to the wall after installation. Note: It is not necessary to use a wall anchor for mounting holes positioned over studs. Instead, use a drill to pre-drill a 3/16" pilot hole and continue to step 3.
- Reposition the mounting bracket and align the mounting holes with the anchors. Use the mounting screws to fasten the mounting bracket to the wall.
- Slide the shelf over the protruding arms of the mounting bracket with the predrilled holes facing UP, then use the set screws to fasten the shelf in place. (Figure 2)
$139 - $189