Float Wall Shelves
Handcrafted in North Dakota, our floating shelves are perfect for displaying decorative items or as much-needed storage in a small space. Each shelf holds up to 20 pounds.
Details of Float 48w 8d 2h Wall Shelf
- Dimensions: 48"w 8"d 2"h
- Includes: sheetrock wall anchors
- Wall Mounting: mounting bracket
- Product Origin: made in North Dakota
- Item Number: 932122
- Wood: cherry See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our cherry brings warmth and richness to your room. New cherry will range in color from light brown with pink undertones to reddish brown, and all cherry will darken over time to a deep, reddish brown. Cherry often features a distinctive grain pattern and naturally occurring marks from pitch pockets, mineral streaks and pin knots.
List of parts
- 36" Float Wall Shelf:
- 2 screws
- 2 wall anchor screws (plus 1 optional)
- 2 wall anchors (plus 1 optional)
- wood bracket
- 48" Float Wall Shelf:
- 3 screws
- 3 wall anchor screws (plus 1 optional)
- 3 wall anchors (plus 1 optional)
- wood bracket
- #2 Phillips screwdriver
- power drill
Note: Maximum recommended load is 20 pounds.
- Place mounting bracket against the wall at the desired location. Note: Pre-drilled bracket holes should be toward the top side.
- Mark hole locations on the wall with a pencil.
- Use a #2 Phillips screwdriver to install the wall anchors at marked wall location. Note: Install the head of the wall anchor flush to the wall; when mounting over studs, wall anchors are not required.
- Hold the bracket against the wall; install provided screws through the bracket and into the wall anchors or studs. Do not overtighten.
Optional screw(s) are included for anchoring bracket to a wall stud. Note: It is highly recommended to have a minimum of one screw fastened to a wall stud to prevent sagging of the shelf assembly.
- Locate wall stud.
- Pre-drill a 3/16" hole through shelf bracket and sheetrock/wall panel at the wall stud location.
- Place hanging shelf over bracket and flush to the wall with the small pilot holes facing up.
- While holding the shelf flush and tight against the wall, install the small screws through the top of the shelf and into the top side of the mounting bracket.
$139 - $189
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).