Mantel Wall Shelves
Deep enough to hold vases and picture frames, our Mantel shelves provide modern storage and create a versatile display. These shelves are expertly crafted in North Dakota and have a small lip on the front that keeps objects where they belong. Whether you use one shelf or mount multiples, Mantel shelves add a timeless look and functional storage to your room.
Details of Mantel 48w 10d 4h Wall Shelf
- Dimensions: 48"w 10"d 4"h
- Wall Mounting: mounting bracket
- Product Origin: made in North Dakota
- Item Number: 166402
- Wood: maple See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Maple adds timeless warmth and lightness to your room. Even after maple is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New maple ranges in color from cream to gold and will beautifully deepen in gold tones over time.
List of parts
- 36" or 48" Mantel Wall Shelf
- mounting bracket
- wall bracket
- #2 Phillips screwdriver
- level (optional)
- power drill (optional)
Note: Maximum recommended load is 20 pounds.
- Attach mounting bracket to back of shelf. Note: For best results, drill pilot holes and use supplied screws.
- Attach wall bracket to the wall using included screws. (Figure 1)
- Interlock mounting bracket/shelf and wall bracket. (Figures 2, 3)
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).