Mantel Wall Shelves
Handcrafted in North Dakota, this simple shelf is perfect for displaying decorative items or as much-needed storage in a small space. Each shelf holds up to 20 pounds. Uses Hangman Mounting System, included.
Details of Mantel 48w 10d 4h Wall Shelf
- Dimensions: 48"w 10"d 4"h
- Wall Mounting: mounting bracket
- Product Origin: made in North Dakota
- Item Number: 166402
- Wood: maple See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our maple brings lightness and warmth to your room. New maple will range in color from cream to gold and all maple will become more golden as it ages. Because of its light color and subtle grain pattern, scratches are often less noticeable on maple than on other hardwoods. Maple often features naturally occurring marks from pitch pockets, mineral streaks and pin knots.
List of parts
- 36" or 48" Mantel Wall Shelf
- mounting bracket
- wall bracket
- #2 Phillips screwdriver
- level (optional)
- power drill (optional)
Note: Maximum recommended load is 20 pounds.
- Attach mounting bracket to back of shelf. Note: For best results, drill pilot holes and use supplied screws.
- Attach wall bracket to the wall using included screws. (Figure 1)
- Interlock mounting bracket/shelf and wall bracket. (Figures 2, 3)
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).