Average Rating: 5
By R&B Fan
On Sep 23, 2010
Comments: Great piece. Many don't realize it is a coat rack at first.
On Jan 23, 2011
Comments: I hang towels, shower cap, and loofa from this multi functional piece in the mistress bathroom. The center top holds a beautiful orchid and a square basket holding extra towels is tucked between the tripod legs on the floor. This piece looks and function great for me!
On Jun 12, 2012
Comments: Super modern design, really functionally, and looks great in our mudroom!
By pleased customer
On Jan 12, 2013
Comments: This was a gift and looks like a piece of modern sculpture in that home---many favorable comments and is so discreetly usable!! The service from first viewing the coat rack on display in the Oakbook facility to the charming design person to the call for pick up and the subsequent service at that time--all went smoothly and we are more than satisfied! Thank you! I do wish this site allowed me to correct the "cons" in the review--I felt there were NO con--but was unable to edit that out!
On Mar 28, 2016
Comments: Heavy rack, really anchors the corner of a room. However, finish is coming off the ends of a few of the coat hooks, revealing the raw steel underneath. Suggest offering a powder coated finish for more durability.
On Apr 21, 2016
Comments: Hang my jackets and various man bags.
Utility Coat Racks in Natural Steel
A modern element that's a practical addition to an entry or hallway, our handcrafted Utility coat rack is created from solid steel. The sleek design offers unique style with space-saving function.
Details of Utility 25w 25d 68h Six-Arm Coat Rack
- Dimensions: 25"w 25"d 68"h
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 412026
- Material: natural steel See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our natural steel is domestically sourced from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsmans work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.