Case Study Planters with Walnut Stand
Add a touch of Mid-Century modernism with our Case Study Planters. The mix of matte glazed ceramic and weatherproof Brazilian walnut creates a sculptural foundation for your flowers or greenery. You can oil the wood to keep its rich color, or allow it to develop a silver patina. These elegant planters can be used indoors or out, but we recommend bringing them inside if temperatures drop below freezing.
Details of Case Study 13 diam 20h Planter
- Dimensions: 15"w 20"h
- Floor to Bottom Clearance: 8"h
- Considerations: no drainage opening
- Parts Origin: stand made in California, planter imported
- Item Number: 167735
- Material: ceramic
- Color: white
- Secondary Material: walnut See full material details
- Material Description: Walnut adds timeless depth and character to your room. Even after walnut is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New walnut starts as a dark chocolate brown and beautifully ages to lighter brown or honey color over time.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).