Average Rating: 4
On Sep 24, 2010
Comments: Using these planters inside a building lobby, very chic and clean looking, great size and works well for indoor plants
On Nov 12, 2010
Comments: Outstanding quality [...]. I put these on a grey slate tile deck and they look awesome! Thanks plus made in the USA!
By Austin Gardener
On Jun 9, 2013
Comments: I bought two of these after seeing them on the balcony of the condo community that my mother lives in. I wanted to buy something for her balcony that wasn't very deep due to the limited space. This was a great solution. I haven't found anything around that is as well made. Clean and simply lines that with stainless steel that looks like it will weather the elements.
On May 26, 2014
Comments: We purchased these to use on our rooftop deck to hide the air conditioning units. It's positioned between the AC units and our outdoor sofa. The planters are a nice clean design and the depth is perfect for what we need it for. The only thing is there are no drainage holes in the planters. You would think that it would be taken care of considering the price. Regardless we really like the design of the planters.
Terrace Rectangular Planters
Give your plants a modern place to call home, inside or out. Our stainless steel planters are made to weather the elements with ease, in sizes and shapes that look great when grouped together.
Details of Terrace 16w 8d 22h Rectangle Planter
- Dimensions: 16"w 8"d 22"h
- Capacity: 12 gallons
- Considerations: no drainage opening
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 564120
- Material: outdoor stainless steel See full material details
- Material Description: Our outdoor stainless steel has an upgraded metal composition to better resist corrosion from the elements. It is domestically sourced and made from 80% recycled material. A brushed texture ensures wear marks will blend in over time. Our outdoor stainless steel will last a lifetime when cared for properly. Stainless steel requires more frequent care and maintenance when used near the ocean, chlorinated water or dense urban areas with higher concentrations of air pollutants; consider powder-coated finishes in these situations.