Clyfford Still was considered one of the foremost Color Field painters, using jagged flashes of color to give the impression that one layer of color has been torn from the painting. His 1953 piece "Untitled" is reproduced as a serigraph.
Serigraphy is a process in which multiple layers of ink are manually pressed through fine screens which replicates the unique qualities of the original artwork.
Details of Cliford Still, Untitled, 1953
- Dimensions: 36"w 2"d 41"h
- Glazing Material: plexiglass
- Product Origin: made in Ohio
- Item Number: 549268
- Material: maple See material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Secondary Material: archival paper