Float Box Wall Shelves
Float Box wall shelves make it easy to create a modern, graphic display. Expertly crafted in North Dakota, they provide a striking platform for picture frames, artwork or decorative items. Use these box shelves everywhere, from multiples in your living room to a single shelf mounted next to your bed as a nightstand.
Details of Float Box 36w 6d 5h Wall Shelf
- Dimensions: 36"w 6"d 5"h
- Includes: sheetrock wall anchors
- Wall Mounting: mounting bracket
- Weight Capacity: using sheetrock anchors provided, will hold 20 lbs.
- Product Origin: made in North Dakota
- Item Number: 470584
- Wood: walnut See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Walnut adds timeless depth and character to your room. Even after walnut is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New walnut starts as a dark chocolate brown and beautifully ages to lighter brown or honey color over time.
List of parts
- 12", 24" or 36" Float Box Wall Shelf:
- 2 screws
- 2 wall anchor screws (plus 1 optional)
- 2 wall anchors (plus 1 optional)
- wood bracket
- 48" Float Box Wall Shelf:
- 3 screws
- 3 wall anchor screws (plus 1 optional)
- 3 wall anchors (plus 1 optional)
- wood bracket
- #2 Phillips screwdriver
- power drill
Note: Maximum recommended load is 20 pounds.
- Place mounting bracket against the wall at the desired location. Note: Pre-drilled bracket holes should be toward the top side.
- Mark hole locations on the wall with a pencil.
- Use a #2 Phillips screwdriver to install the wall anchors at marked wall location. Note: Install the head of the wall anchor flush to the wall; when mounting over studs, wall anchors are not required.
- Hold the bracket against the wall; install provided screws through the bracket and into the wall anchors or studs. Do not overtighten.
Optional screw(s) are included for anchoring bracket to a wall stud. Note: It is highly recommended to have a minimum of one screw fastened to a wall stud to prevent sagging of the shelf assembly.
- Locate wall stud.
- Pre-drill a 3/16" hole through shelf bracket and sheetrock/wall panel at the wall stud location.
- Place hanging shelf over bracket and flush to the wall with the small pilot holes facing up.
- While holding the shelf flush and tight against the wall, install the small screws through the top of the shelf and into the top side of the mounting bracket.
$149 - $189
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).